• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Does anybody here hail from Europe?

The issues of self deliverance are different when one looks at methodologies that are available between say, Europe and North America.

I would welcome the possibility to dialog with those based in Europe.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, letmeseethedeath, Arak and 5 others
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
I'm English.

Also, all those fancy words are superfluous.

I'm aware of the irony.

Reactions: Sunset764, Goldie, littlelady774 and 5 others
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Which fancy words?

Well:

Hail -- come from
Self deliverance -- I'm not even sure what you mean here. Suicide perhaps?
One -- you
Methodologies -- methods
Welcome the possibility to dialog -- happy to chat

All I mean is that you can get your point across more clearly if you write like a normal person haha.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, AtomicNewt, Soul and 3 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I also think it might grab me more constructively by the throat using the more common word lol. I got religous assocations with self-deliverance (like getting pregnant by te holy spirit etc.) and no idea what hail means in the context. The other words were acceptable I think. Well at least you got my attention so it did work ;)

Reactions: Johnnythefox and NoOneKnows
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I'm English from UK. Or do you mean mainland continental Europe?

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Deleted member 4993 and Johnnythefox
Burbank

Burbank

sleepyhead
Feb 12, 2019
I'm from Estonia

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Lady black
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
All I mean is that you can get your point across more clearly if you write like a normal person haha.
I think the general consensus is that by using a more rudimentary language you will get your point across less clearly, not more.
While some people can write more advanced than what is necessary, the OP is not even in the ballpark of doing that here

Reactions: Superfluous
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Well:

Hail -- come from
Self deliverance -- I'm not even sure what you mean here. Suicide perhaps?
One -- you
Methodologies -- methods
Welcome the possibility to dialog -- happy to chat

Actually the expression "self deliverance" is a term used in the book Final Exit meaning suicide, I first read it in the States, and probably better for me to use "ctb" here on the forum, since it is part of the lexicon.

As far as the way I write, well feel free to ignore me haha.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Soul and Paul
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I always think of the word "deliverance" as associated with horror films like The Omen. Is there a horror film called Deliverance?

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Deleted member 4993 and 21Neberg
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Actually there is, and now I can see the ambiguity in using the word 'deliverance'. I don't really like the word 'suicide', and first expression to represent suicide was the one from Humphrey's book Final Exit.

But since 'ctb' is the acronym used here, I'll use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Actually there is, and now I can see the ambiguity in using the word 'deliverance'. The I don't really like the word 'suicide', and first expression to represent suicide was the one from Humphrey's book Final Exit.

But since 'ctb' is the acronym used here, I'll use it.

Oh I wasn't being criticising :-) I was just having one of my rambling thoughts, sorry!

I don't like "suicide" either - or any words like that eg homicide etc , no reason why

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Deleted member 4993, Idorus and 1 other person
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
im from the uk

Reactions: Letmego. Please and 21Neberg
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
I always think of the word "deliverance" as associated with horror films like The Omen. Is there a horror film called Deliverance?

Disclaimer: I'm not from Europe but am writing about a personal experiece of the movie - 'Deliverance'.

The film was not technically a horror film - it was dubbed a 'thriller'. It was a very popular film made in the US (Burt Reynolds, John Voyte, etc). I think it received three academy awards. Very big deal.

I was too young to see it at the time it came out, but the theatre didn't enforce age limits. It was so disturbing that I couldn't watch it. I remember it vaguely - a friend that was four years older kept taking me to the restroom because I got sick.

Reactions: Johnnythefox
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm from the Netherlands

Reactions: Nifi, Kim, Letmego. Please and 2 others
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I'm from Lithuania. It has the highest suicide rate in the world. Go figure.

Reactions: dysfunctional, Vaughn, Letmego. Please and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you @Buddyluv19 for the info - I know people probably think I should just google stuff but I used to be made to watch horror films when I was tiny by a much older brother as he liked to see me terrified and I freak a bit if I see the images of things come up in searches.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you @Buddyluv19 for the info - I know people probably think I should just google stuff but I used to be made to watch horror films when I was tiny by a much older brother as he liked to see me terrified and I freak a bit if I see the images of things come up in searches.

I'm sorry, @JustAboutDone, this was not meant to imply you should google it. I only mentioned it because It brought back a poignant memory for me. When I googled it and went back over the scenes, I discovered there is a rape scene of one of the men. No wonder I wanted to get out of the theatre as a six year old!

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Oh I wasn't being criticising :-) I was just having one of my rambling thoughts, sorry!

I don't like "suicide" either - or any words like that eg homicide etc , no reason why
No worries, I hear ya, thanks! :smiling:

Reactions: AtomicNewt
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Central-Easter Europe, so called shithole of the EU. Quite high in suicide ranks, though with limited options to ctb.

Reactions: Lady black
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I'm from the land where lazyness was invented... France of course. So what's up?

Reactions: Vaughn and Lady black
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
South Europe reporting in.

Reactions: Maxim and whatever1111
J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
Does anybody here hail from Europe?

The issues of self deliverance are different when one looks at methodologies that are available between say, Europe and North America.

I would welcome the possibility to dialog with those based in Europe.
UK

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for all responding, what methods have you all considered, methods that are available?