• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
At least when I come back from my soul crushing shift my family knows to give me some space but the second I wake up on my off day my family keeps calling me and trying to talk to me and force me to do all this nonsense with them.

I'm literally struggling with burnout(undiagnosed) and it takes longer for me to recover from tasks and anxiety but the just don't get it and just keep nagging me.

I literally feel so tense because they're always trying to snatch away the precious free time away and I can't just snap and scare them into leaving me alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Burnout is real. You can tell, you don't need a diagnosis. Reminds me of

The getting drunk part, rather than using the weekend to recover. Luckily for me, my fiance and I both value having true "rest" time, but burnout is still creeping in. You may have to set some tough boundaries.

I hope you're able to fit in some real rest.