• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
Do you think that a person that shoots himself in the mouth towards the brain, if he shoots himself after he shoots himself does he continue to try to breathe? i ask because i think the heart might still continue to pump blood therefore the person might try to breathe, what do you think? or do you think that once a person shoots himself he will instantly stop breathing?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Breathing stops instantly as soon as the brainstem is destroyed.

Reactions: Aim
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
The person will just breathe out one last time.

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
It really just depends on where you shoot and what kind of ammo you're using. As someone who is going the same route of ctb, make sure you aim/hit the medulla oblongata.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Do you think that a person that shoots himself in the mouth towards the brain, if he shoots himself after he shoots himself does he continue to try to breathe? i ask because i think the heart might still continue to pump blood therefore the person might try to breathe, what do you think? or do you think that once a person shoots himself he will instantly stop breathing?
If you aim for and do hit the brainstem it should not be possible to continue breathing.