• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Should I place a time frame upon myself? I mean ideally before my birthday.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is your personal decision, nobody can answer this for you.

I wouldn't set a final date bc I don't like to pressure myself. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: astrichaoz, wCvML2, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
We're all different. Some people perform well when they have a deadline to follow and other people don't. I'm in the latter category but I'm sure there are also people in the former category too. It's entirely up to you as for what you do as you know yourself best

Reactions: Decided98, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Should I place a time frame upon myself? I mean ideally before my birthday.
I would say "No".
If you want to ctb, then do it when you feel ready. If you set a deadline you might feel under pressure to ctb when you are not ready.

Reactions: Decided98, Praestat_Mori, wCvML2 and 3 others
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I would say "No".
If you want to ctb, then do it when you feel ready. If you set a deadline you might feel under pressure to ctb when you are not ready.
Just not sure I want to make my birthday.

This gives me a short while I guess

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
A date can help you make progress, even if you aren't going through with it

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Personally, I had no choice but to set a date because I'm doing it in a hotel and I had to book in advance, yk.
I don't feel like this has put pressure on me or made it worse in any way, but I admit it's been a bit unsettling looking at the calendar and seeing exactly how many days I have left to live. It helps not to think about it lol.

But anyway, it depends entirely on the individual. What works for someone might not work for you and vice versa. Maybe try to set a date and see how you feel about it? You don't have to go through with it if you don't feel ready when the day comes

Last edited:
Reactions: Decided98 and M48 Patton
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Personally, I had no choice but to set a date because I'm doing it in a hotel and I had to book in advance, yk.
I don't feel like this has put pressure on me or made it worse in any way, but I admit it's been a bit unsettling looking at the calendar and seeing exactly how many days I have left to live. It helps not to think about it lol.

But anyway, it depends entirely on the individual. What works for someone might work not work for you and vice versa. Maybe try to set a date and see how you feel about it? You don't have to go through with it if you don't feel ready when the day comes
I guess providing I have everything I need I need the date will be brought forward.

I guess it's best to make most the most of every day.

Reactions: everythingoes
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
I guess providing I have everything I need I need the date will be brought forward.

I guess it's best to make most the most of every day.
That's what I did as well, once I acquired everything I needed I moved my date up

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Don't rush. The option to ctb isn't going to go away, so there is no need to rush.

I had a look at your introductory post, and I don't think all the symptoms you are experiencing are likely to have been caused by your model making. Some of them might, such as lung problems, but not all of them. Are you able to get some more medical investigation done?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Don't rush. The option to ctb isn't going to go away, so there is no need to rush.

I had a look at your introductory post, and I don't think all the symptoms you are experiencing are likely to have been caused by your model making. Some of them might, such as lung problems, but not all of them. Are you able to get some more medical investigation done?
I have but it takes time. I'm just really struggling with living. I want to live because I have a good family and friends. But I feel like my life is over with all the crap I'm dealing with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I have but it takes time. I'm just really struggling with living. I want to live because I have a good family and friends. But I feel like my life is over with all the crap I'm dealing with.
I struggled for 10 years with chronic fatigue. When it all started, I saw loads of doctors, and had loads of tests. None of it did any good. After 10 years I was getting to the point where giving up on life was starting to seem a good idea.
Last September a friend strongly encouraged me to visit a homopathic doctor who once cured her mother of a difficult skin condition, and who has an excellent reputation. I don't believe in homeopathy, but my friend's version of "strong encouragement" resembles an irresistable force, so I went to see the doctor she recommended. The doctor asked lots of questions, including the kinds of questions conventional doctors don't ask, then she prescribed some pills and also recommended one simple lifestyle change. Within 7 days the fatigue had lifted. It hasn't returned. It was the nearest thing to a miracle I have ever experienced.
Don't give up yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: M48 Patton and Praestat_Mori