W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Are there any documented charcoal method successes, most specifically looking for ones done with a tent

Reactions: Venessolotic and milkofcalcium
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Callie is the only person I was ever able to verify actually CTB here on SaSu. There was enough information in her thread whereby someone could do some creative "googling" and find out if her CTB was real, and that's what I did. I found the story you quoted and more stories even, about a week or so after her last thread here on SaSu. I mean for the most part, we really don't know anyone here on SaSu, so we, sort of, have to assume that when someone apparently CTB, that they actually did, right? I'm not saying that plenty of people haven't actually CTB, I'm just saying it's rare to actually be able to verify it.

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe and Gonnerr
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020

there's a list of more or less famous persons who COed themself by coals under charcoal burning suicide article at wikipedia
I appreciate it!
Thanks!
Callie is the only person I was ever able to verify actually CTB here on SaSu. There was enough information in her thread whereby someone could do some creative "googling" and find out if her CTB was real, and that's what I did. I found the story you quoted and more stories even, about a week or so after her last thread here on SaSu. I mean for the most part, we really don't know anyone here on SaSu, so we, sort of, have to assume that when someone apparently CTB, that they actually did, right? I'm not saying that plenty of people haven't actually CTB, I'm just saying it's rare to actually be able to verify it.
It is definitely a rare case where you can verify someone on SS ctb via outsider articles. The only other one I'm aware of is the late Vizzy

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I wish I had someone I could trust to document my ctb. But no one in real life knows about my plan. I can document mine up until the point in which I die or have severe brain damage 🤷‍♀️