H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
I have empty nose syndrome after a surgeon operated wrongly on me.
In left with pain suffocation empty nose syndrome and facial pain.
Meanwhile surgeon won't reply and hospital tells me they will sue me if i defame him
This is bulsshit
How do corrupt private surgeons get away with murder. Its disgusting

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Tsundere, woxihuanni and 10 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
How do corrupt private surgeons get away with murder. Its disgusting
They have you sign papers so they can make mistakes without any consequences. They usually have huge insurance policies however so they do get brought into court if something is seriously wrong.

Reactions: LastFlowers and TimeToBiteTheDust
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Its really awful.
U would think drs would have empathy. But they only care about money

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Annuisha, Disappointered, Buffy5120 and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's awful. I learned about that since it was a risk potential from surgery I had on my nose. I'm sorry you're enduring this. That is absolute hell. The doctor that messed up that badly should he held responsible.

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, LastFlowers, Hyperbunny and 1 other person
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Omg You poor creature. Wtf... i'm sorry to hear this. Do you feel pain constantly now?:c

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, dropdeadfred, LastFlowers and 1 other person
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
That's awful. I learned about that since it was a risk potential from surgery I had on my nose. I'm sorry you're enduring this. That is absolute hell. The doctor that messed up that badly should he held responsible.
hi, did u have the surgery on turbinates or septum done? yes, he should, but its hard to sue them for this, no one i know has been successful. they have insurance and access to best lawyers. sucks
Omg You poor creature. Wtf... i'm sorry to hear this. Do you feel pain constantly now?:c
im on meds for pain. they usually work, but i cant be in dry or warm places without feeling some degree of pain. i feel like i cant breathe/sense air many times during the day though, even on meds. its been 3 years of hell. i think after trying nearly everything, suicide is best way out tbh. chronic pain especially like this is seriously debilitating. i believe the condition i have is empty nose syndrome/trigeminal neuropathy. in the uk drs dont even acknowledge this condition

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Annuisha, Disappointered and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
hi, did u have the surgery on turbinates or septum done? yes, he should, but its hard to sue them for this, no one i know has been successful. they have insurance and access to best lawyers. sucks
My nose was too small to breathe so they did turbinate reduction and septum realignment. Also, they took cartilage form my ear and used it to give nasal structure better support. It's was complete internal and partial exterior reconstruction. Yep, doctors have crazy high safeguards against lawsuits.
oh, @Hyperbunny you may already know this one, but just in case I'll mention it. After surgery my nose was crazy dry for months. What really helped a lot, and I still need to do at times is take a qtip and paint a thin layer of vaseline on the whole inside of the nose (so from opening to as far back as you can comfortably go).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperbunny
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020

im on meds for pain. they usually work, but i cant be in dry or warm places without feeling some degree of pain. i feel like i cant breathe/sense air many times during the day though, even on meds. its been 3 years of hell. i think after trying nearly everything, suicide is best way out tbh. chronic pain especially like this is seriously debilitating. i believe the condition i have is empty nose syndrome/trigeminal neuropathy. in the uk drs dont even acknowledge this condition
my mom has trigeminal and it's hell. it's called the suicide disease because of the debilitating pain. she often vomits from the severe pain and gets it daily. nothin helps bc she refuses to take opioids.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Annuisha, Hyperbunny and 3 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Its really awful.
U would think drs would have empathy. But they only care about money
Did you have the surgery done by an ENT or a cosmetic surgeon (or someone who goes by both)? I assume you are talking about septoplasty with removal or reduction of the turbinates? (Make sure you get your operation report, even though some docs lie on it). Cosmetic surgeons (and some ENT hybrids), while they can help some people, have zero empathy when they do the opposite of help. Elective surgery, even some for function of the nose and breathing leaves patients with no rights. The surgeon will label you as crazy before you get a dime (or an apology) from them. I am very sorry for what has happened to you and unfortunately I can relate in some respect.

The septum is the internal support for your nose and the turbinates are like the humidifiers of the nose which make the air more breathable and allow you to inhale more oxygen. So it makes sense you are having issues. I know this condition has lead people to suicide before. Both cosmetic rhinoplasty and septoplasty, or both. The nose is one of the trickiest things to alter successfully without taking away too much structure. A lot of these surgeons have no required training like surgeons in other fields do, it's a cess pool of mediocrity and outright butchers. Massive enhancements and regulations need to be put in place in order to protect patients and improve the success rates (and patient satisfaction) of these procedures.
My nose was too small to breathe so they did turbinate reduction and septum realignment. Also, they took cartilage form my ear and used it to give nasal structure better support. It's was complete internal and partial exterior reconstruction. Yep, doctors have crazy high safeguards against lawsuits.
oh, @Hyperbunny you may already know this one, but just in case I'll mention it. After surgery my nose was crazy dry for months. What really helped a lot, and I still need to do at times is take a qtip and paint a thin layer of vaseline on the whole inside of the nose (so from opening to as far back as you can comfortably go).
Why was your nose too small if you don't mind answering? Did something happen to it or was it like that since birth?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperbunny and justpeachy
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I am so so sorry. Doctors really do not care about anyone but themselves. They will be the first ones to not sign those papers when you need them to sign your death.

Reactions: DFFP, Hyperbunny, LastFlowers and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Why was your nose too small if you don't mind answering? Did something happen to it or was it like that since birth?
airway too small, and cartilage wasn't strong enough so it was collapsing basically. From birth

• Aww..
Reactions: Hyperbunny and LastFlowers
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Are you in the UK? In the US most medical malpractice doctors work on contingency.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Medical doctors are usually garbage as people. It's crazy how society coddles them and lets them get away with just about anything. I hope you find a law firm that will take your case.

Reactions: reno883, Hyperbunny, DFFP and 1 other person
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
my mom has trigeminal and it's hell. it's called the suicide disease because of the debilitating pain. she often vomits from the severe pain and gets it daily. nothin helps bc she refuses to take opioids.

i was reading about it and found this which may be of interest:

Reactions: justpeachy
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I feel you, sorry you had to meet the real face of medicine. I also have chronoc facial pain and disfigurement because a doctor forced me to chew gum when I had bell's palsy, leading to irreversible damage. Of he had any literature after graduating a million years ago, he would know it leads to synkenesia. I learnt too late.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Hyperbunny
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
why doesnt she take opioiods?
dont anticonvulsants help?
does she feel suicidal?
has she tried surgery - i heard that can cure cases sometimes.
Did you have the surgery done by an ENT or a cosmetic surgeon (or someone who goes by both)? I assume you are talking about septoplasty with removal or reduction of the turbinates? (Make sure you get your operation report, even though some docs lie on it). Cosmetic surgeons (and some ENT hybrids), while they can help some people, have zero empathy when they do the opposite of help. Elective surgery, even some for function of the nose and breathing leaves patients with no rights. The surgeon will label you as crazy before you get a dime (or an apology) from them. I am very sorry for what has happened to you and unfortunately I can relate in some respect.

The septum is the internal support for your nose and the turbinates are like the humidifiers of the nose which make the air more breathable and allow you to inhale more oxygen. So it makes sense you are having issues. I know this condition has lead people to suicide before. Both cosmetic rhinoplasty and septoplasty, or both. The nose is one of the trickiest things to alter successfully without taking away too much structure. A lot of these surgeons have no required training like surgeons in other fields do, it's a cess pool of mediocrity and outright butchers. Massive enhancements and regulations need to be put in place in order to protect patients and improve the success rates (and patient satisfaction) of these procedures.

it wasnt too small, it was blocked and i had difficultt breathing and lots of mucus
pretty much several times a day , but i also take pain meds, which make me zombie like, which do alleviate some of pain. but its so painful i still have it many times a day

Last edited:
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Sorry to hear about what happened to you. The medical industry (because that's what it is - an industry) is one of the most corrupt. I had a private surgeon screw up my surgery: took me years to find out what happened because they all lied to me. Even the hospital CEO lied to me. I eventually found out he allowed a trainee to practice on me without my knowledge or consent.

posted online to warn others and suddenly all these trolls (probably his staff) attacked me and also said he would sue me for slander/libel. Well it's not slander or libel if its true! People even accused me of telling lies. Online i managed to find other victims of this surgeon. We tried to sue him but had to drop the case because no doctor would testify against him in court. You have to get another doctor to say that doctor fucked up. Well they're all part of the same club and cover for each other. I'm in UK and went private to avoid NHS corruption: well I learned the hard way they are all corrupt.

I've had the NHS falsify my records on several ocassions to cover their incompetence. I have a large inoperable brain tumour - inoperable because the corrupt NHS GP refused to give me a referral despite the fact i had classic brain tumour symptoms so by the time it was found it was too late. You'd think the fuckers would buck up ther attitude, but no - they refuse to even give me meds to manage the symptoms and the funniest part is they claim all the classic brain tumour symptoms are NOT from the tumour.

They are despicable creatures, they feed off human suffering and when I go to the other side, I intend to hang around in this realm for a while and put the living shits up them. Ideally i'd like them all to die in a fire. They have no compassion, no regrets - they are OTT arrogant because they are untouchable. I'd love to know the full body count but we never will.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reno883, Hyperbunny, Xocoyotziin and 2 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Sorry to hear about what happened to you. The medical industry (because that's what it is - an industry) is one of the most corrupt. I had a private surgeon screw up my surgery: took me years to find out what happened because they all lied to me. Even the hospital CEO lied to me. I eventually found out he allowed a trainee to practice on me without my knowledge or consent.

posted online to warn others and suddenly all these trolls (probably his staff) attacked me and also said he would sue me for slander/libel. Well it's not slander or libel if its true! People even accused me of telling lies. Online i managed to find other victims of this surgeon. We tried to sue him but had to drop the case because no doctor would testify against him in court. You have to get another doctor to say that doctor fucked up. Well they're all part of the same club and cover for each other. I'm in UK and went private to avoid NHS corruption: well I learned the hard way they are all corrupt.

I've had the NHS falsify my records on several ocassions to cover their incompetence. I have a large inoperable brain tumour - inoperable because the corrupt NHS GP refused to give me a referral despite the fact i had classic brain tumour symptoms so by the time it was found it was too late. You'd think the fuckers would buck up ther attitude, but no - they refuse to even give me meds to manage the symptoms and the funniest part is they claim all the classic brain tumour symptoms are NOT from the tumour.

They are despicable creatures, they feed off human suffering and when I go to the other side, I intend to hang around in this realm for a while and put the living shits up them. Ideally i'd like them all to die in a fire. They have no compassion, no regrets - they are OTT arrogant because they are untouchable. I'd love to know the full body count but we never will.
I feel bad for you my friend and I wholeheartedly agree with what you've said about the medical profession. I've had similar but less severe examples of the same kind of behaviour in canada. It is truly a dangerous situation and the only reason it is allowed to continue is that the doctors are used as proxies for the ruling class's political interests (with the 'covid' situation being a vivid example imo). The vast majority of the members of this profession are (in)human garbage. It's shocking to hear that the law in britain requires a member of the same profession - so in other words a potential conflict of interest even if only be virtue of 'esprit de corps' - as an acceptable expert witness of some sort. That is objectively ridiculous but I know there are similar situations in other countries as well. The plebs are crushed under the foot of the modern self-appointed aristocracy by way of the intermediary rats who are usually all too eager to profit by collaborating with the occupying forces. That is pretty much what the medical profession is: rats. And if a doctor does try to rise above that morally filthy culture of entitled self-aggrandizing arrogance, the other ones will start to turn on them and eventually have their licence revoked.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I feel bad for you my friend and I wholeheartedly agree with what you've said about the medical profession. I've had similar but less severe examples of the same kind of behaviour in canada. It is truly a dangerous situation and the only reason it is allowed to continue is that the doctors are used as proxies for the ruling class's political interests (with the 'covid' situation being a vivid example imo). The vast majority of the members of this profession are (in)human garbage. It's shocking to hear that the law in britain requires a member of the same profession - so in other words a potential conflict of interest even if only be virtue of 'esprit de corps' - as an acceptable expert witness of some sort. That is objectively ridiculous but I know there are similar situations in other countries as well. The plebs are crushed under the foot of the modern self-appointed aristocracy by way of the intermediary rats who are usually all too eager to profit by collaborating with the occupying forces. That is pretty much what the medical profession is: rats. And if a doctor does try to rise above that morally filthy culture of entitled self-aggrandizing arrogance, the other ones will start to turn on them and eventually have their licence revoked.
So nice to run into someone who understands how the world works! We are free-range slaves and the NWO is right here right now, but 90% of sheeple are too dumb to know it; they love their servitude and will call you crazy for telling them the truth. We cannot go head to head with the Controllers because they control everything and would crush us in a second. When you realise that everything is a lie- from science (scientism) to the garbage the media spews all day, to the education system (churning our more mentally conditioned slaves) to the medical and pharmaceutical industries (got to keep the cancer and autism industries in business somehow right!?) to the false history we've been taught, to our strawman identities....... then there is no option but to want to leave this realm, regardless of what personal or health issues you might have. I could go on but i know you already know.

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny and Disappointered
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. :hug: