P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
my parents talk about me like this all the time
right in front of me
I don't know why

mostly just talking about my childhood and and referring to me in the third person

and sometimes even making up stuff/telling stories about me that never happened

maybe it also depends on if you have an narcissistic parent or not because I always hear these things from that specific parent

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Csmith8827, AvoidingMyself and 4 others
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
yea, when I see them parents kinda just talk about the last version of you they liked / accepted / wish you were

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: yaldabaoth, AvoidingMyself, whywere and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yea, when I see them parents kinda just talk about the last version of you they liked / accepted / wish you were
you worded this perfectly

I didn't even consider that (version they liked the most)

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, KrowaKovsky, saddestbunny and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have mentioned this before on SS, at the age of 18, back in 1974, my "parents" kicked me out and I never heard from them again, 100% their choice. When they passed on, they left my younger sister a hobby farm and money and my older brother got 4 million U.S. dollars and I got ZERO.

To this day neither of my siblings will talk or have anything to do with me. It has been this way since 1990 with them.

Walter

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, Forever Sleep, Seaghost and 6 others
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
Unfortunately yes. My mother has gotten "better" about it because she's started therapy, but she ESPECIALLY started to do it when I talked about being trans 6 - 7 years ago. She would often mope around and then "mourn her baby girl." She would talk to her co-workers and my teachers as if I had died even when I was right next to her. It was when I started testosterone that it truly started to get awful.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: woh6, Csmith8827, AvoidingMyself and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately yes. My mother has gotten "better" about it because she's started therapy, but she ESPECIALLY started to do it when I talked about being trans 6 - 7 years ago. She would often mope around and then "mourn her baby girl." She would talk to her co-workers and my teachers as if I had died even when I was right next to her. It was when I started testosterone that it truly started to get awful.
Reading your post made my heart break into pieces, as nobody should have to experience such awful behavior, and especially from one's parent.

I have mentioned this before on SS, but my "parents" never ever wanted me and called me "the mistake" till I turned 18 and then they kicked me out.

I have no family nor friends except the loving and caring folks on SS and I consider you part of my family here and I want the very best for you. We are all in this together, helping and looking out for each other.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and beautiful weather for this weekend.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seaghost, AvoidingMyself, psp3000 and 1 other person
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I have no family nor friends except the loving and caring folks on SS and I consider you part of my family here and I want the very best for you. We are all in this together, helping and looking out for each other.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and beautiful weather for this weekend.
Thank you very much, Walter.

I send the same love and hugs, may your meals be filling and your bed be very comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000, AvoidingMyself and whywere
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Basically...

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and psp3000