FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
This question might be a bit stupid, but I really want to know if your families pay funeral plan. In my case, my family don't pay these sort of stuff, however this won't interfere maybe in my future plans.

If I were to catch the bus tomorrow, the coroner can get rid of my body, it's just an organic garbage. I (everyone here) may look beautiful while alive, but when we dead we're just organic garbage.

Reactions: Kit1 and MatrixPrisoner
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
If I were to die tonight, my family would have to make the arrangements. I already specified to my parent that I want to be cremated and be desposed of in the cheapest way possible. I don't want to be a burden to anyone after im gone and im not particularly relgious so yeah. I looked up the cost of cremation locally and it's about 1.5k if my family claims me. If they don't then the state has to take care of it. I would opt for that option but I know my family will claim me.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and Kit1
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Exactly. My family can aesily afford to pay for my funeral expenses, but I still wouldn't want them to. Such a waste of money to memorialize a pile of compost that my body would become.

Reactions: ApathyToLife and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have an application for a plan (cremation) with the Co-op - will have to pay which I have saved the money to do so. Straight forward cremation which will give the family a closure that they need.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
This question might be a bit stupid, but I really want to know if your families pay funeral plan. In my case, my family don't pay these sort of stuff, however this won't interfere maybe in my future plans.

If I were to catch the bus tomorrow, the coroner can get rid of my body, it's just an organic garbage. I (everyone here) may look beautiful while alive, but when we dead we're just organic garbage.
I plan to leave my bank details so they can go to a branch manager with my death certificate and drain the account, use what's left for funeral expenses.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
In the uk we have what's called a basic funeral or paupers funeral. It's exactly the same as the £4k one you'd have but the state pays for it if you're on benefits.
if they can't find next of kin etc etc they still do a funeral. We have a chap in our mortuary at the moment, been 6 months, still no one claimed him. Sad really x