Student
Feb 14, 2020
If yes what kind of work

Reactions: Huntfish34
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I've been working during my 24 to 35 years. Now I'm 37 and I'm NEET (I have a disability check for my mental diagnosis).
I worked always as a programmer.

Reactions: singsreignrebuilder, Huntfish34, LifeSucks39 and 2 others
N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I wish i could work. Currently i try to be self-employed and try several kind of work that might fits.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and LifeSucks39
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Yes, I've been working as a programmer for a year and a half, I've never worked before (I'm 25 right now)

Reactions: Huntfish34 and LifeSucks39
Hobbit

Hobbit

Married to Death
Jan 19, 2020
I've been working during my 24 to 35 years. Now I'm 37 and I'm NEET (I have a disability check for my mental diagnosis).
I worked always as a programmer.
I'm actually the same. I'm only 21 but on disability for a psychotic illness. Wishing you all well.

Reactions: NeverGrowUp and LifeSucks39
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am working in marketing, doing online promotions (although I am an absolute noob, my first real promotional campaigns started yesterday).

Used to be a web-developer and teacher of various IT-related subjects before, but was fired from my teaching job, largely because of mental health problems.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34 and LifeSucks39
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Self employed, was in one genre of work, did 10 weeks working then my equipment went nope, so now back to creating and selling digital art

Reactions: Huntfish34, LifeSucks39 and GrumpyFrog
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I have to work so that I don't starve. I'm a student at university, and I work part time. My job is in customer facing sales, and it's literally the most draining, anxiety inducing job. I can't complete a 4 hour shift without almost collapsing into bed afterwards. The general public is horrifying to deal with, but it pays well and I need to live. (For now)

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, LifeSucks39 and GrumpyFrog
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Dead-end retail, 2 days a week. Still too stressful for me.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, NeverGrowUp, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
The only successful thing I've achieved in my life was training to become a nurse. I was a senior staff nurse on a busy cardiac unit/lab for many years but moved on a few years ago and now work one day a week as a surgical pre assessment nurse. Even this is to much at the moment and I've been signed off for 2 months. Going back on Monday and if I can't cope I'll hand in my notice and it'll be the end of my nursing career.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Meditation guide, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I work in R&D for a pharmaceutical company.

Reactions: icanhasnick, GrumpyFrog, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
My anxiety makes it impossible for me to work. I'm on disability.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I am volunteering at a personal training business. I do cleaning and they are planning to train me to be a personal assistant. I am on disability and haven't worked for nearly a decade before I had this opportunity.

• Love
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Not now.
Worked from 21 to 54 ( with a few years off travelling) mostly in low level banking stuff.
55 now and unemployed, bored and regret taking a payoff instead of staying in my last job as I'm years off retirement age and don't have enough money to live off hence ctb thoughts

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I work part time at home rating websites and search results. Cumulatively I was NEET for 10-11 years and will very likely be that way again soon.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Been in the manufacturing for about 7 yrs now. I help them to make various different signs , letters, and logos. I'd like to quit but I need it for the time being.