DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I don't believe in any sort of afterlife but it kills me (no pun intended) to think that I won't get to witness the aftermath of my death.

How about you all?

Reactions: coked_pigeon and bridgegirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, all I want is to be forgotten about like I never existed at all, I only wish for permanent non-existence for all eternity.

Reactions: idk3 and DyingToDie123
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I had enough of seeing myself and others suffering so no.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, movinout17, Kurai and 3 others
FlowerBaron

FlowerBaron

Jul 20, 2023
I feel like there's a lot of hypocrisy when burying someone.
I'd like to see certain people crying at my funeral, just to feel truly loved for a bit, even though it would be a lie.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, udusa, bridgegirl and 1 other person
cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
I would be too torn seeing my family mourning me. I already feel guilty enough, my only solace is that I won't feel any of that guilt when I'm dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon and DyingToDie123
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I would love to see my family's reactions to my dead body and the notes.

Reactions: eatantz
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
would love to see peoples reactions, and then cease to exist forever i see their reactions and i never have to think about it again. sounds amazing. how often i wish i could see a reaction and die before ive got a spare second to think.

Reactions: coked_pigeon and Ai-chan
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Sometimes I think about it now, maybe a few crying here and there and the rest of the people who find out later on who knew me maybe just a sad look and feeling for a minute or two. I'm not enough for it to matter anyways and everyone else has much more important things they have going on.

Reactions: Ai-chan
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Seeing how others might react is something I wouldn't want to see. When I ctb, I don't want people to know I died, I would like them to think that I went missing or something.

Reactions: Ai-chan
Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
I actually had a dream that I committed suicide and saw my mom get extremely sad. I felt all that guilt and need to hug her and tell her that I'm sorry and that I'm still here. Even tho I want to disappear, I know that my mom's reaction would be way worse than in my dream so if I ended up dying for whatever reason, I would hate to see the aftermath

deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
People would probably laugh and celebrate, considering my horrible genetics. Same thing for my family, i'm but a burden on them. They wish i was never born because they wished they had a healthy son with a healthy and thriving life. But i'm the complete opposite. I've caught them multiple times saying they wish i had been "born differently"
This is why i kind of am questioning if i want to really ctb, because there are people who WANT to see me dead. And i don't want to please them.

D

Deleted member 65988

No, I'll be gone and won't see or hear anything after that but knowing my mom especially, I don't think she'll be mentally the same person ever again, maybe same with my brothers and younger sister but I don't know, too focused on ctb to let any emotions about that creep in

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
some people need a reality check, but i dont wish anyone grief or suffering

Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Yes, I think bc I'm an attention whore and I want to see the impact. Even if it would be extremely sad to see, I just wish to know how people's lives go without me.

Reactions: coked_pigeon and eatantz
poisonousspit

poisonousspit

Fairy
Apr 11, 2023
yes, i think it would be nice to see how people are going on with their lives without me. it might be extremely painful to watch, but i believe it's worth it. i want to see who will be impacted by my death and those who won't be.

A

abl2023

Oct 15, 2023
Honestly no. I know it would leave an impact on them. Especially my mom, but life is too much for me. I can't live for them and be unhappy for the rest of my life. I need to do this for myself to reach happiness with ending my suffering.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
I would be too torn seeing my family mourning me. I already feel guilty enough, my only solace is that I won't feel any of that guilt when I'm dead.
I have that same guilt, that they'll be sad when I go. It helps me to remember that they'll get over it eventually. People always do.