Do you wish you could die in real life but remain alive inside the Internet?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
One of my friends posted on Twitter earlier about how he wanted to pass but still remain alive inside the internet like in Serial Experiments Lain. Although, I wouldn't wish to do so myself (and I doubt many will say they'd like to either), I thought the prospect sounded interesting, so I'm asking you! :D Would you like to remain alive on the Internet after you ctb/pass? :)
[btw, presumably, you can still pass if the server you're on gets shut down~]

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
One of my friends posted on Twitter earlier about how he wanted to pass but still remain alive inside the internet like in Serial Experiments Lain. Although, I wouldn't wish to do so myself (and I doubt many will say they'd like to either), I thought the prospect sounded interesting, so I'm asking you! :D Would you like to remain alive on the Internet after you ctb/pass? :)
[btw, presumably, you can still pass if the server you're on gets shut down~]
Yeah it would be interesting if I could still remain alive on the internet. I wish that my a part of my soul would still be alive, but be frozen in time (kind of like Tom Riddle's diary?) I wish that after the death of my physical body, my consciousness could still find a way to somehow survive. I would like my consciousness to survive and get uploaded to the metaverse or something

• Hugs
Reactions: JordanF and EternalShore
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
nope i personally find no purpose in being whatsoever

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus and EternalShore
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
On the inside, I'm so very gossip. I would like to live on the red at least for a while not only to see what my family and friends post about me, I would like to watch a lot of media entertaiment. I suposs I'll always be a nostalgic

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
K

kusogoth

Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, I'd like to keep talking to my friends. We could all live forever on the internet and maybe even decide how we look.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore