N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am quite obsessed by what other people think of me. I want that people think of me as witty, funny and thoughtful person. I would like to be remembered as intelligent person.

I even care a lot what strangers think of me. I am an hopeless case. Nothing helps in order to be that obsessed about the impression I leave to other people. Sometimes or even often it is more important that my current emotional state. I am so fucking sick.

Not sure whether I want to be remembered after my suicide. Maybe only from my friends. I hope a lot that I won't traumatize them. I feel as such a loser that I prefer that most people hopefully forget me. On the other hand I would find it helpful if my example might be a good story how not to raise your kids. That some parents learn from the failures my parents did. That some kids can be saved due to my story.

Though my sister wants to procreate. I think she will likely repeat the faults of our parents or be even worse. Hopefully I won't experience that anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I want to be remembered as an evil, pathetic loser because that's exactly what I am. So many people around me have deluded themselves into thinking that I am actually just overly self hating but in my personal opinion the self hate is justified because it's all true. My suicide is just one way of showing that even though in the long run it would actually be a good thing no matter how much they might feel sad about it. I want the people who believed I was nice to realize the error of their initial assessment of me and feel glad that I died and can no longer be a threat to certain people.

Reactions: waitingforrest and Un-
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I don't give a fuck what people think about me. Never did. I am who I am.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Nope. It won't affect me as I won't be around.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally I do not really care about others opinions, it does not mean anything or matter to me. If I was to leave this world soon, I would not want to be remembered at all, I just want to be forgotten about, like I never existed in the first place.

DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
In fact, I wish no one would remember I existed. I wouldn't want a funeral or anything, but I know it can't be avoided. I no longer care what others think of me...

• Love
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
You should have made us your priority. I told you I wasnt happy, but you didnt listen. Now you can live knowing you took A's mother away from her. (for Brian)

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Why bother? In 100 years from now, none of us will be remembered, regardless of what we were or did in life, anyone who might care will be gone, and everything that was created or left behind will be destroyed by the cruel hands of time. Nothing remains as it is, not even the memories.

Reactions: Hollowman and Seeking_Peace
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Not really anything specific. I care too much about what people think of me yes. It's too much.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Their opinions don't matter. My life, my decision.

TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
I am quite obsessed by what other people think of me. I want that people think of me as witty, funny and thoughtful person. I would like to be remembered as intelligent person.

I even care a lot what strangers think of me. I am an hopeless case. Nothing helps in order to be that obsessed about the impression I leave to other people. Sometimes or even often it is more important that my current emotional state. I am so fucking sick.

Not sure whether I want to be remembered after my suicide. Maybe only from my friends. I hope a lot that I won't traumatize them. I feel as such a loser that I prefer that most people hopefully forget me. On the other hand I would find it helpful if my example might be a good story how not to raise your kids. That some parents learn from the failures my parents did. That some kids can be saved due to my story.

Though my sister wants to procreate. I think she will likely repeat the faults of our parents or be even worse. Hopefully I won't experience that anymore.
It is not possible to leave an adequate impression. How one will be perceived by another directly depends on the others filters. What one perceives as funny, another may not. The best you can do is be yourself and hope others will see you as you would like to be seen, but if they do not, it may not be that YOU are not funny, it may be that they have the wrong sense of humor for your kind of funny.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I want to be known as a person who didn't give a fuck about what people thought of me. Their opinion of me and my suffering is irrelevant.

B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
I personally don't want to be remembered. I have accomplished nothing significant unless you count failure.
I used to want to leave a legacy back when I was hyper competitive, back when I wanted to be the best of the best. I was a different person just a few years ago. However, I fumbled every opportunity I ever had, so in reality I'll be remembered as a failure that couldn't survive crunch time. I could never seal the deal, I'd always drop the ball at the last moment or when it counted most.
I've even destroyed pictures of myself and items of my own just so people won't have anything to remember my existence. I'd rather not be remembered at all. I'm sure most people, such as from college, have forgotten about me anyway.