willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018
I often think about my family and think about how much they miss me already. I isolated myself completely around 3 months ago and cant get the motivation, courage, to call them. In a way to them im already gone. I tell them I just have been busy but really Im so broken down mentally I cant even face them. It hurts me to hear their voices and hear them talk about all the great things they have done or plan on doing.

I have often thought about if after im gone I want to be able to be with them on there journeys. I want to see my nieces grow up and graduate and get married and fullfil all their dreams. If I am somehow at peace and cured Id love to watch them live the life I wasn't able to.

My father passed when I was a teenager and I often wonder if he is here looking at me, broken and barely clinging to life. I wonder if I would be able to see him again. Spend the next 20 years or so waiting on mom to join us on the other side. Be able to explain to her in person how sorry I am for not picking up the phone...

Im not religious but I do believe in peace. Do you have anyone you hope to see after your gone? whether they are alive or already passed?

• Hugs
Reactions: Nodscene, AprilsBlessings, Trannydiary and 2 others
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
I want conscious experience to stop once i die. So the answer would be a no for me.

Even if i felt differently, i don't think that there is anybody that i would want to be able to see. I guess the answer to the question depends on your personal situation and the quality of your relationships.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Eatyourveggies12, sourpink and 8 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I want to disappear entirely. Consciousness gone. Poof. My only loved one is a dog, and she will die before me, so even if I still have consciousness after I die, I couldn't care less about what my "family" thinks or feels. There are no deceased people I want to see again either.

Reactions: Eatyourveggies12, sourpink, Trannydiary and 10 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
No. No consciousness. No having to see them. I love them so much, I can't look, only the suffering and the total absence of help is worse or more tremendous in magnitude.

Reactions: sourpink, Trannydiary, Wrennie and 2 others
deathbycakes

deathbycakes

Sep 14, 2018
yeah. i want to be together again with my SO in the afterlife. that's kinda what i'm hoping for

Reactions: Eatyourveggies12, paininme, Trannydiary and 2 others
U

undertherainbow

Sep 21, 2018
I look forward to not having to deal with my family. My husband and his family is a different story.

Reactions: Trannydiary
M

Miro

Oct 17, 2018
I'd like to see at least some of them.

Reactions: willowtrees0 and Maravillosa
O

Over it

Oct 10, 2018
No...
my children who I love and worry about more than anything.. I know once I go, I will be leaving them with their narcissistic father, a life with him is not what anyone deserves especially my children deserve, but I couldn't bare to see what my boys are going through, missing out on emotionally, But i know that my boys are better off without me in their life. Having me in their life will only cause them more pain. I just wish he (my boys father) was capable of love and loved my gorgeous boys as much as i do.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pookie, willowtrees0 and Maravillosa
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
I would like to hope that my childhood companion and best friend (my toy poodle, Sookey) would be in that black milky void somewhere, yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Pookie and Trannydiary
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Ideally I'd want to forget about them and them in turn to forget about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Pookie and Trannydiary
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have no family, friends no one so nope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Spitfire, Pookie and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No. If there is any form of existence past death then I would like to leave for somewhere else - anywhere. Those that I used to be close to at one point (friends) are no longer a part of my life; visiting them post-death would only help to resurface those experiences in life when we became distant, and would remind me of the ensuing loneliness that I felt at those times and still do now - that same loneliness that I am trying to escape from right now in life.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and paininme
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
I would say no because after the pain my partner left me in when he ctb I know it would make transitioning to whatever life harder I know the pain left behind and I wouldn't want to see it as selfish as that is. He left for his own reasons i would prefer to know he's at peace not stuck watching the destruction not being able to go back but then the other half says yes as life is unbearable without him I just want to know I'll be with him again

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
no.
one of my closest friends knows the most vague possible information about my upcoming departure, and they've expressed over and over that they hope it's possible I can be connected to them post mortem.. we have joked about pranks I could pull off as a ghost, if someone pisses them off etc., but in truth despite my complete absence might be painful for others it is what I need.
my ctb is about me finally putting my own needs first. I'm not gonna stick around for someone else's sake when it's not what I want.
all I want is nothing - no more conscious, no more awareness, no more thoughts or memories. I want nothing, in abundance.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I would like to hope that my childhood companion and best friend (my toy poodle, Sookey) would be in that black milky void somewhere, yes.
Sookey - cute name for a dog.

Reactions: Final_frontier
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Honestly not really. If I loved them I wouldn't wanna hurt them no matter how slight, and if they loved me they would be hurt by what became of me.

Reactions: sourpink