リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Pretty much title.

Seems to me that some people wish their death to bear some meaning, be it a "pretty" date, special circumstances, or leaving a message for the whole world to see. Maybe even choosing an unconventional method of CTB to make some sort of statement.

Something you wanna do because of your personal beliefs/desires on your last day on Earth, basically.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and pole
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Absolutely not, I have been mocked for doing any things like that all my life, I'm not going to experience the same while dead as well.

Reactions: UKscotty and Aries
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Oh my. I just wish to go away.....If I could wish for one thing I would wish to make my Family and everybody who knows me to just forget me totally

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Definitely not. People won't care anyway.

I just want to be gone.

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
hhmm, not really like the day i'm gone no one really would notice unless they need me for stuff to do. i'm just basically like the tool you buy once and put it away in the barn after they done using. yah thats the realilty for me unfortunately but i'm oki with it. i'm use to it now and i won't feel any regrets nor sadness if i go.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just want to be forgotten about like I never existed at all, my existence is just so incredibly meaningless and insignificant and to die is simply the most normal thing. I just wish to permanently be at peace.