Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It gives me more motivation to ctb for some reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Kassender, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I have visited it and it just makes me more annoyed. Like..good for you I guess, still wanna die tho

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, MiserableBastard1995 and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I sometimes do

Reactions: Trannydiary
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
They're all such selfish shits

Reactions: Trannydiary
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yeah, it is interesting and helps me indulge in making myself feel worse sometimes. I don't fee lawfully guilty however, fact is people don't really love me like the people in those posts.

BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
For me, it helps knowing that the people I leave behind have places where they can find comfort and community.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Wraith and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Having an outlet for grief can help people.

Although suicides are a special sort of dying in which the bereaved often place blame on the deceased, themselves, or others in the situation in an attempt to handle their grief.

This attitude of "well maybe I could have prevented someone's demise" is fruitless, there is no point in blaming yourself or anyone else for the decision an individual in your life chose to make once the deed is done.

Some people can be helped, some can't. Take Robin Williams for example. He was suffering greatly from dementia, and his wife has recently spoke out about how she is tired of people misrepresenting why her partner chose to ctb, or using him as the poster child of prevention campaigns.

So in some aspects it provides a space for people to vent and process their emotions when they lose someone they care about. In other ways it perpetuates misconceptions about why people ctb and casts blame on others unnecessarily.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Kassender, Wraith and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
It breaks my hearth when I visit that place.

And I've never read a post there where people blame the dead or act selfishly, they are deeply hurt people who just try to keep on living after the worst tragedy in their lives, their stories are really traumatic and it puts it into perspective just how much this hurts for everyone involved.

I know that some of you guys have complicated family issues, some of you don't feel loved and you have the right to feel that way, not everyone is born in a loving family.

But to ask for empathy in your situation while ignoring the grief of others and calling them selfish is truly hypocritical.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Wraith