E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Sometimes I feel like the reason I'm so depressed is because I'm being punished for all of the wrongs I've done in my life. I mean I've never killed anyone or stolen things... I've never even done drugs or drank underage, but still, I've done things that I would consider others "bad" for doing.

I feel like I can't get away from my bad karma, it all keeps piling up, so maybe I'm just a really bad person and deserve all of this. Ctb is one way out of it I guess, and it'll make me finally stop hurting my family and others.

How about you guys? Do you think you're good, bad, neutral?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Cutepoison, NekoNomNom and 4 others
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I understand what you mean.
Sometime we believe that everything is going wrong because we've done bad things and the universe is acting against you due to your bad acts.

I think it depends too much about future actions you take. In my personal case, if I would done one thing correctly, all the past actions would be good. I didn't that thing correctly and the same actions of the past are bad.

I like a quote from George Soros:
"It's not about doong correct things or bad things. The important thing is how much you gain when you do correct things and how much you loose when you do bad things" (the original quote is not exactly the one I just posted, but similar).

Reactions: everydayiloveyou
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
It's impossible to be 100% good. Not even GOD is 100% good (He's 100% good and 100% evil, if that makes sense). Karma only exists if you believe it does and you let it affect you. If you think Karma during this lifetime is a real reactionary thing, then why aren't all the psychopaths and murderous overlords suffering? It's because they don't believe.

Reactions: Brink and Anthagonos
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I do and I don't. My brain plays a message over and over - that I am not a good person, yet I know, in reality, I strive to be. So yes and no.

Reactions: Brink
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It's so easy to be a horrible person. I know about sweatshops, child laborers, etc. but I still buy things made by those exploited people. I know about the horrible effects factory farming has on the environment, animals, and people but I still buy cheap processed animal products. I've lied, stolen, cheated, drank, smoked, etc so much throughout my life. Even if I became a hermit in a cabin in the woods or a monk in a monastery I feel like that would still be selfish. The choice to ctb instead of dedicating my life to helping the less fortunate is also selfish, but I just don't care. I'm tired of being stuck in this nightmare world of corruption and exploitation while I actively contribute to the suffering of so many people.
If karma is real I think we'll all have a lot more bad karma than we expected.
Damn, I can relate. I feel like I'm a pretty bad person, too. It doesn't matter what people say, I just hate myself so much.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and Stitch777
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes. Exactly this. I know I'm an intrinsiclaly Bad person. I'm being punished but it's because of what I am, not what I've done. I suppose being cursed could be used - things happen to me or happen in my life that are bad and unexplainable, so many things, one after the other. I just keep getting pummelled by life. It's a lot to takr but I have no choice.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and everydayiloveyou
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I have done a few "bad" things here and there but I have never done anything seriously wrong like stealing . My good karma outweighs my bad many times over . I know this is a tangent but that's why I despise god of religion. They say he is all nice but then he has no problem screwing people who have done immensely good for this world .

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I don't think I'm bad. I have tried to do good and help others only to get screwed and taken advantage of. I'm bitter, jaded and mad but that's just a product of being treated like shit for years. Sometimes good people get hurt the worst because they care and are vulnerable and easily stepped all over.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
I can relate to what you're saying. I've had similar thoughts. But I don't think I'm bad, I'm just very unhappy.

Reactions: Hearhear and Alonelylife
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I think I'm a horrible, toxic person. I twist and manipulate people. I hurt everyone around me.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alonelylife, everydayiloveyou and Lorntroubles
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't done anything awful like kill or hurt anyone but part of why I'm afraid to move forward in life is that I am aware that if given the power to, I will abuse it. I have so many thoughts, opinions, and beliefs that modern society considers evil which is fair enough I suppose. It just sucks that there's no controlling how I feel so I have to restrain myself by keeping my situation miserable. Ultimately the most noble thing I could possibly do is CTB and cleanse the world of my existence but the fact alone that I haven't yet is enough to qualify me as a bad person.

• Hugs
Reactions: everydayiloveyou and TotallyIsolated
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think I'm good or bad. I don't think karma is punishing or blessing me, but rather our choices have tangible results. Sometimes results take time to see because we don't always see the seeds of our choices planted into our minds and the world around us. It's not a punishment though, but rather just cause and effect.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Pretty much the same. I'm bad from the outside and from the inside:// I'm too lazy to put on a mask everyday and pretend I'm nice. I'm just fed up with everything

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I like a quote from George Soros:
"It's not about doong correct things or bad things. The important thing is how much you gain when you do correct things and how much you loose when you do bad things" (the original quote is not exactly the one I just posted, but similar).

It's ironic that in this particular thread you quoted probably one of the most evil individuals that ever lived.
And of course, what else would he mention other than - "gaining" something (for himself).
There is a war between Good and Evil in the world, and Soros is one of the high ranking officers of the forces of pure Evil (along with Gates, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, and basically most of the 1% enslaving the rest of humanity).

As for the guilt that we feel, most of it is programmed into us from birth, especially by Christianity (and in Catholicism more than in any other religion or subgroup).
We are made to feel guilty from the moment we leave the mother's womb.

People are not good by nature, but are neither inherently bad.
Most of it depends on how we are raised and nurtured by our surroundings (most, not all).

And who is to judge what is good and what is bad?
We may view a murderer of one person as "bad" and sentence him to death, while celebrating soldiers who kill hundreds of people overseas.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou and pthnrdnojvsc