Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
If you have any opportunities in life and you will be able to have any resource... what you would change to be happy?

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I think I could absolutely be happy enough to postpone ctb. I would definitely need money and be able to buy a modest home (my dream after I lost my home few years ago). The corona virus has made that dream impossible though. Also if my mental and physical problems could lessen I could exists happily enough. If I could actually afford treatments that would be really helpful (US with no affordable healthcare sucks) I also have severe PTSD from abuse so a home I could recluse myself in would be great. Basically I just want to stay alive long enough until 2 people in my life pass (they are both much older than me) but I try and try and every thing I try I keep getting beaten down and it's a dead end so suicide is really looking like the only way for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anthagonos
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think I can. I just realized too much about how the system works and I know I don't have what it takes to win. Only something outside of my current knowledge would be able change my mind, because with what I currently know, I have no hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jojo81 and Anthagonos
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Time machine is the only thing that could help me now.

Reactions: puppy9, BPD Barbie, VIBRITANNIA and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'd have my old job back, my own house again and I'd be single. But I can't have any of that so there is no way of getting better.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I would be independently wealthy and have a massive plot of land, so that I would never have to worry about bills or property taxes. I would be all by myself and create the life I was meant to live using nothing but the dirt. And I would never come into contact with another human being ever, ever again.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like to think I would be happy if I got a girlfriend because that's the only thing I haven't tried yet that I think would help. Unfortunately I am aware that a relationship alone isn't enough to save me and it could come with entirely new ways to make me miserable. Like if I don't really love them, they don't really love me, or any other possible life stuff that could happen. I'm already a kissless virgin at 26 so my experience is so low that my loneliness sometimes forces me to fantasize that if I JUST had a girlfriend who meets my (unfortunately high) standards, I would finally get my shit together and do things like care about things again, get a satisfying well-paying job, and take good care of myself but I don't know. I also don't want to have to put someone through the suffering of being around me and even if I did magically find someone who truly loves me for who I am that I also love, I would still be insecure the whole time and eventually drive her away which would probably be the absolute breaking point for me and I would for sure not take it very well at all...

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I wouldn't kill myself if I had a million dollars.

I'd invest all of it in FAAMG stocks, sell covered calls on my stocks for income, move to Thailand, party.

Idk if that would make me happy, honestly at this point I have accepted the very real possibility that I will never be happy. However I could be live a semi normal and content life if I had a million dollars. I'd actually feel motivated since I could make a living/satisfactory income with a retirement plan that I actually enjoy as opposed to living the reality of having some crappy office job I dislike.