R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Not speaking about us, I see living beings as robots. But some "higher power".

Weird coming from me right, but sometimes I also like to speculate human concepts such as "maybe we are entertaining someone" or "maybe someone uses us for their own goals" and such nonsense lol.

So let's entertain the ideas that I will never honestly believe in. Like what if humans are tools, a cattle.

Being so robotic and still delusional that I am in control is the best joke of my brain. But if I can't be anything other than a dumb human robot so be it.

Not like I can help it. I will die clueless.

Reactions: SpiritualDeath, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I sometimes think about this too.
I often wonder if gnosticism is true concerning yaldabaoth and the archons.
Yaldabaoth is the evil creator God of the flesh, and the archons are his sadistic rulers who enjoy inflicting human suffering.
We are obviously hated by our creator ( if there really is a god ). Although I don't believe in God personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and R_N
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess we are already to the capitalist/ consumerist machine. Governments will encouage or reduce birth rates in order to benefit those at the top presumably. I hate being a pawn in this f*cked up game.

As far as anything extra terresestrial though- that really would be messed up. Have you seen the 2001 film: Rat Race? Where they select certain people to participate in a treasure hunt and wealthy businessmen bet on the outcome? I can imagine it being as messed up as that!

Reactions: R_N and sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I guess we are already to the capitalist/ consumerist machine. Governments will encouage or reduce birth rates in order to benefit those at the top presumably. I hate being a pawn in this f*cked up game.

As far as anything extra terresestrial though- that really would be messed up. Have you seen the 2001 film: Rat Race? Where they select certain people to participate in a treasure hunt and wealthy businessmen bet on the outcome? I can imagine it being as messed up as that!
Sounds familiar but I will check it out. I didn't really watch anything in a while and I liked doing it before. Nowdays I usually just game or watch streamers/tubers.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Not speaking about us, I see living beings as robots. But some "higher power".

Weird coming from me right, but sometimes I also like to speculate human concepts such as "maybe we are entertaining someone" or "maybe someone uses us for their own goals" and such nonsense lol.

So let's entertain the ideas that I will never honestly believe in. Like what if humans are tools, a cattle.

Being so robotic and still delusional that I am in control is the best joke of my brain. But if I can't be anything other than a dumb human robot so be it.

Not like I can help it. I will die clueless.
I think that we live in a cruel simulation or game, and that the archons or higher powers delight in our suffering. I also think that they might view us as some sort of experiment. There's no objective reason for humans to exist or procreate, you can argue that it's biological drive or instinct, but beyond that, there's no other purpose than to become slaves to society and the capitalist system. Capitalism relies on infinite growth, and it'll always need new workers/fresh labor to enter the workforce every year. They also want us as consumers to keep the economy up and running. Society is basically one big pyramid scheme where the young buy in to pay out the old.

Last edited:
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I think that we live in a cruel simulation or game, and that the archons or higher powers delight in our suffering. I also think that they might view us as some sort of experiment. There's no objective reason for humans to exist or procreate, you can argue that it's biological drive or instinct, but beyond that, there's no other purpose other than to become slaves to society and the capitalist system. Capitalism relies on infinite growth, and it'll always need new workers/fresh labor to enter the workforce every year. They also want us as consumers to keep the economy up and running. Society is basically one big pyramid scheme where the young buy in to pay out the old.
And if we even question the system they treat us as crazy ones that need to be locked up/drugged/alienated.

It is either be a part of the machine or be cast aside but I don't think either option is ideal. We are all effed in the end.

Reactions: sserafim