BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I got put on some watchlist for a while ago. Something I like to do is write out my suicide plans on Microsoft word. Do you think they can see it?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I doubt suicide interests them.
Some of your plans might. Did you post or send these writings?
If not, it was probably something else that got their attention.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I made a thread on 4chan after losing a bet. I was 15. My plan is only suicide. I've had evil people report me to see me locked up. Police would call me over it. Even when I didn't say nothing suicidal.
No, I didn't. I've not done anything. I made a joke thread on 4chan that was offensive. I only write them on my word document.

Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
I made a thread on 4chan after losing a bet. I was 15. My plan is only suicide. I've had evil people report me to see me locked up. Police would call me over it. Even when I didn't say nothing suicidal.

No, I didn't. I've not done anything. I made a joke thread on 4chan that was offensive. I only write them on my word document.
was your thread this year? I'd think

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If police contacted you, that might be the link.
You could do a records request to see what they have or try to ask them why they flagged you.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
was your thread this year? I'd think
No, I'm 20.
If police contacted you, that might be the link.
You could do a records request to see what they have or try to ask them why they flagged you.
No, I guess they aren't watching me. Well, not my laptop. They don't have this one, school laptop.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
They definitely can't see it. But when I had psychosis I thought they could. I thought I was being manipulated as well. If this thought starts to plague you, I'd go to a psychiatrist and ask for antipsychotic medication, it'll do wonders, it did for me. No side effects.

Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
No, I'm 20.
damn, i'm sorry to hear. maybe take nootropics. also maybe write your suicide plans on notepad & save locally. no one will be able to access unless your computer is RATted :^D. even better, write them physically and hide them securely. no one'll find them then if you DYOR!

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
They definitely can't see it. But when I had psychosis I thought they could. I thought I was being manipulated as well. If this thought starts to plague you, I'd go to a psychiatrist and ask for antipsychotic medication, it'll do wonders, it did for me. No side effects.
Thank you, I'm want try Xanax.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2