Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Just curious about how everyone think of themselves, in your way.
Me, I consider myself normal. I follow rules, I'm polite. I pretty much follow up things and I keep my attitude, as usual. I'm "normal". But I do see crazy people everyday, several times, "normal people" like me, acting very irrational and do stupid things that makes them look crazy. And I think, am I a minority or a majority?

Anyone else?
LoveS

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, I can relate. There are two masks - One for society, the public in general and pretty much whatever is outside of my home. And one, where it's the grimdark truth.

Reactions: Brink, Susannah and _Minsk
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
If I talk all the things that I think and feel, probably yes. That's the main reason that I keep quiet some topics inside my head. No, there's nothing related to be an murderer, it's only to feel that every day is a struggle to keep me anchored in the real, common world.

• Love
Reactions: Marctic, Susannah and Deleted member 19276
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yes because a lot of people are aware that I've been hospitalised. I met someone who was actually calling me a 'psycho' and referring to me as 'Hannibal Lector' to my face which I thought was quite insensitive given that I was hospitalised for a severe manic episode.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Susannah, _Minsk and 2 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Yes because a lot of people are aware that I've been hospitalised. I met someone who was actually calling me a 'psycho' and referring to me as 'Hannibal Lector' to my face which I thought was quite insensitive given that I was hospitalised for a severe manic episode.
That's just horrible to hear. So sorry on behalf of us "normal people"..ā¤

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Walilamdzi
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
In terms of the way I act I guess I'm little weird at times. Overall I'd say I'm relatively 'normal' though.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brink and Susannah
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020

Who ever that person was: They are the "psycho" for insulting someone with mental health issues. If they mocked someone for physical health problems they would likely attract anger.

Reactions: Susannah
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
No, because I want to die, that's a very smart decision.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Most people think I'm rather odd/ strange/ awkward. Nuts on the occasion

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I think most people think I'm just a boring quiet guy. I do my bit in life, help where I can and when it's possible try to join in and enjoy others company.

I do wear that mask but I'm not sure who I am since I quit drinking I feel I'm a bit of a vacuum.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes I'm pretty crazy. Manic depressive and BPD. I'm very paranoid too constantly suspecting people of conspiring against me.

Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
I'M NOT CRAZY, I PROMISE...

• Love
Reactions: SSlostallhope, Susannah and Deleted member 19276
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
No, although I suspect I appear that way from the outside. My only problem is that there aren't enough people who see and experience the world the way I do. It's just a numbers game. If there were more people like us, perhaps we could reorganize our society in such a way where people like me could freely wander through it. I can't fathom the freedom to speak and exist and simply "be" in a way that feels right and natural to me. Perhaps if the freedom to just "be" existed for me, I wouldn't be quite so depressed. In the meantime, I get to play the role of the lunatic outlier living with the disappointment of never having managed to budge the social needle in a meaningful or coherent way.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i think theres this line of insanity and because of my personality disorder i tend to cross over it a lot. i remember in my early teens i sewed one of my long sleeve sweaters into a straightjacket and i tell my friend that im insane and should be in a mental hospital. of course the dissociation doesnt help me see things sanely either.

Reactions: Susannah and Deleted member 19276