Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I think so. So many impositions I cannot bear. They change the rules every so often and it sucks. Honestly, it made me more suicidal than two years ago.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Hasn't it already?

Reactions: Lost Magic, LifeQuitter2018, Umbreon and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, some people are temporarily unemployed cuz of it and the loneliness is obviously increasing.

Reactions: bad luck
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
Definitely. Social isolation contributes to suicidality for tons of people.

Reactions: bad luck and GenesAndEnvironment
K

kukukoko

May 18, 2019
I definitely think that more people will commit suicide.

But idk when the pandemic started I was much more on edge than rn. Because so much stuff happened, I lost my job etc und there was lots of emotional turmoil. Now I'm back to uni with home office so I'm basically chillin/learning all day at home so it's really stress free and boring and I'm still suicidal but I'm much more calm in general because nothing ever happens, so there's no emotional stress which would push me to commit suicide I guess. xD

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
absolutely, i read that Thailand's suicides has gone up by 22%

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The mentalhealth care system is falling even more appart since covid, people literally going insane. It taught us one important lesson: The mentalhealthcare was able to somehow be worse than it already was, a feat that was thought impossible.

Reactions: bad luck and luten
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Covid can effect pretty much everyone in any way. I feel so sorry for the people who are stuck with their abusers during quarantine.

• Aww..
Reactions: eighthhouse and bad luck
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Absolutely. Covid has completely made my unbearable depression and anxiety multiply by 100. I lost everything. I lost the little things that kept me going, I lost my job, I've been unemployed and sitting with my suicidal thoughts for years. Don't get me wrong, I have wanted to die my whole life, but Covid made all those feelings compound by 1000. I wish I had ctb last year during the height of all this stuff. Things will never be the same and I hate this "new normal" that people keep screaming about. It's not normal to me and I am 100 percent making this the last year of my life.