• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Reactions: Homo erectus and Meteora
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ik they wouldn't, i have no1 in my life to care, besides a few familial obligations🧸i am scared of the actors & actresses that'll make themselves known after my death though, pretending like they have the right to mourn me >~< + the amount of ppl that use the deaths of ppl they've known for clout/attention. ik that'll prob happen to me & there's nothing i can do, which sucks.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lament., Lostandlooking, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I'm afraid it will literally kill my grandma, she was just let go from a hospital 😢 No idea how to handle it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and LifeIsCrazyNemb
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
It'll probably destroy my father. He's the only person who would care and is the reason why I've been around for so long. Nobody else would though, they haven't cared while I was alive so I see no reason for them to do so when I'm not. Maybe it'll make them realize that they should've.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Meteora, Hollowman and 2 others
mortemsui

mortemsui

Fleeting Existence
Nov 27, 2023
No. Not really, Of course there will be "Miss you" posts on Instagram or other social media. But they will forget me in a week or so. Even when I just ghost everything for a week, no one checks up, no one calls to ask "Hey are you okay?". So No people won't care I'll just be another headline on the news, an article in the daily newspaper. Soon forgotten by everyone.

• Love
Reactions: mtoro998, sserafim, ali.hamza and 1 other person
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Unfortunately after i CTB i will negatively impact some dozen of people who care for me. Thats fucking sad and im really sorry to cause this negative impact over their life.

- who will be extremelly impacted and probably traumatised: mother, father, grandmother.
- who will be highy impacted: 1 aunt, 2 uncles, 1 close friend.
- others directly impacted: around 10-12 close family members + around 10-12 close friends and colleagues.Also the housekeeping employee who will find the note in the door of the hotel. lol

The good news is that after my death and hopefully after a quick funeral, life goes on and people will somehow forget about this huge impact. I hope that after few weeks/months my memories just start to fade away from people mind.

Im a very discreet and low profile person, the idea of having a funeral for me and all those people getting the news about my CTB just fucking scare me all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus, druggedonsurvival, vak and 2 others
nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
I like to think of it that nobody deeply close will care even though they may as for the longest time i've already felt like a ghost. I for some reason perceive it as a good thing as if i just disappeared one day and they didn't realise. Not having been impacted by immediate loss and in situations broader i remained calm i don't account for that feeling in people. It's probably best left that way

Reactions: Homo erectus, tbroken and sserafim
computersrfun

computersrfun

Just a funny girl
Feb 26, 2024
I'm a burden and hurt everyone I love. I definitely won't be missed. It's okay, I kind of want people to forget I'd exist. I don't want a funeral, I don't want anyone to be sad, I want to be completely forgotten.

Reactions: sserafim and tbroken
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
No

Even if they did I still would do it
GD is why I want to die I dont care about the rest

Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I know there are people who would miss me. Some of them I feel sorry that they would mourn my death, and others I'm too angry and hurt by things they've done to me to feel sympathy for them.

• Hugs
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Dont know really. Guess some ppl would be shocked at first. But life goes on and they d a 100% get over it. Over the years, I ve lost 5 collegues to suicide. One learns to live with it....

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Dont know really. Guess some ppl would be shocked at first. But life goes on and they d a 100% get over it. Over the years, I ve lost 5 collegues to suicide. One learns to live with it....
Ciao Meteora, ti va di parlare in po' in dm?

Reactions: Homo erectus
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Yes definitely. I think it would affect everyone who knows me, but of course, especially family.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
I don't have many friends, the few that I do have I haven't been friends with for long enough for it to make that much of a difference. Family? Nah they wouldn't give a shit. To be honest, I think they would be happy. Everyone else wouldn't care.

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My family would but that's only because of familial obligations and well, not because of me myself

Reactions: BojackHorseman, Deleted member 65988 and sserafim
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Yeah, the few immediate family members i have left would 😔 i think they'd understand though. i've been completely honest with them for a long time. They know my stance, they know i'm not happy and haven't been most my existence, they know i won't ever be, they know they can't "help" they know the mental health services and doctors don't care. Basically they know everything they need to know.

Hopefully they'll remember and realise the writing has been on the wall all along and know i'll be at peace and i'm finally free. It shouldn't come as a shock to them. i hope they can find comfort in knowing it's what i've wanted for a long time.

i hope they realise it was unfair expecting me to endure miserably even more than i have already for their sake.

i think in my note i'll say they can thank the bbc for reminding me 24/7 how miserable this world is 😂

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and sserafim
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
A few family members. Aside from that, not much.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Yes my mom and sisters
Honestly the only reason i haven't ctb yet is because of them. I can't do that to my mom, and my little sister will be traumatized shes still a teenager it's gonna break her.

• Aww..
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Not many but some would unfortunately.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and sserafim
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Yes, they definitely would. I wish they wouldn't. It just makes everything harder.

• Aww..
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
There are a few people that will care, and I'm really sorry to them but CTB might still be the best thing to do for me, I'll hold on a little longer just in case for them. There are also some people that will pretend to care and use it as a way to seem like a good person and cry crocodile tears just to make it seem like they care.

D

Deleted member 65988

Of course, my family will, my mom, brothers and little sister but as time goes on, I'm much less worried about how they'll feel about it and more concerned about succeeding in my attempt. As for extended family, I seriously don't think they'll care all that much.

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
Yes, except for the one person who haunts me and will never know how sorry I am. That is painful to think about.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
There is one person that would care unfortunately. I would have done it some time ago if it weren't for her. I'm such trash.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I worry about how my cat will fare after I'm gone, she's only really had me since she was ~1.5, and before then, I spent a lot of time with her. her routine revolves around me to the point where she gets upset if I come home from work late and pouts.

my roommates will probably be pissed that I'm flaking on rent, and if I forget to get it transferred over, that theyll have to call to be able to do anything about the power bill. one will probably be sad for a month and then be fine, the other will probably rejoice, but only after using my death to make it about him.

mom will be irritated that she'll have to call and figure out what to do with my remains, and that she'll have to pay for stuff until my insurance pays out.

siblings will have very different reactions, I think, and I can't predict how either will react. I don't think either like me too much tbh.

that's pretty much it. I have a small small pool of people who know about me.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes- it's largely why I'm still here.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles, LifeIsCrazyNemb and MyChoiceAlone
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Probably just my Mom and best friend.

Cherry_BB

Cherry_BB

I need someone to push me over the edge
Jul 6, 2023
absolutely. I can't wait for them to finally be free from the burden of my existence. they would be so happy I got the courage to blow my brains out.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
No. They'd maybe hear about it after a few days and think "Oh", and move on as if nothing happened.