• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
I had a lot to drink during the evening but I regret it now:( I'll have to get up at some stage but I have a bad feeling they'll know straight away because its not my first time. Also I feel really sick so should I play it off as a stomach bug?? Anyway thanks if you read this far

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If they care, they'll suspect it. But why is that a big deal? It is a Saturday night.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and coileanbeag
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
It's a Sunday morning and I have school tomorrow, just don't want them to worry more than they have to,

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Do they regard your weekend drinking as inappropriate? Are they ok with your drinking in moderation?

Reactions: coileanbeag
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
They're not okay with me drinking atall, they know I don't know my limit and only drink as escapism. I'm underage so they obviously just want what's best which is sweet but I'm too weak to control myself

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If your parents really care about you, and it sounds like they do, talk it through with them.

Reactions: coileanbeag
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
Okay kyrok I'll try if they ask, thank you for your advice

Reactions: Kyrok
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
As always I think @Kyrok has the best advice here. I was gonna say play it off as a stomach thing, but I think honesty is best & in the long run, will truly serve you the best. I hope you feel better & that everything works out ok. Sunday's are such awful days for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Madame Psychosis and coileanbeag
coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
yeah while I don't like the idea of coming out and saying it but if they're any bit suspicious I'll tell them. Thanks for the well wishes and I'm sorry Sunday's are bad for you also.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Aww I know it's a tough situation, but when I lived with my family there were some things I was initially less than honest with them about. I learned that the truth always comes to the surface. I think that you'll see your making the right decision. Hopefully you feel better & it's not an issue. And thank you-I hope my Sunday isn't as horrible as it could potentially be.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and coileanbeag