12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Okay, I haven't been very good at hiding my obscure historical fixations on this site: my songs, 300 Boy Scouts, the Briants...you got it the first twelve dozen times. They aren't even familiar to anyone else on the site. While on AmIRight, when I discussed these topics, I was told to stop immediately.

Do you think I should cut back on talking about my fixations? Or should I just keep on discussing them, but only when relevant?

Maybe this is just my mind subconsciously telling me to tell everyone on the planet about these things, even though most people have never even heard of them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, thesilliestgoose, FormerlyFe(IV) and 3 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Nah, talk about whatever makes you satisfied.
You've introduced me to things I've never even, nor would ever, hear of.

Reactions: 12_Years_Late
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
It's cool to see what other people's interests are like, and how they're so diverse. Talk about whatever you want, to be honest, because even that could become a source of pent-up emotions, oddly enough. Go crazy.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and 12_Years_Late
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Well I only bothered to research these old things anyway because there was nothing else for me to do in this existence anyway. And to be honest I don't really enjoy listening to those stupid songs anyway, they have just been distracting me for the past nine years and I think it's time to end that.

So from here on now, I am completely renouncing ALL of my fixations and attachments to this world, including the songs, so I can finally be free of this life.

Thank you all for helping me make this decision!!

Last edited:
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
It's cool to see what other people's interests are like, and how they're so diverse. Talk about whatever you want, to be honest, because even that could become a source of pent-up emotions, oddly enough. Go crazy.

Yeah. Maybe cuz I'm a fucking sperg myself, but I love listening about other people's interests. I mean, as long as it isn't celebrity gossip or surface level puerile shit. Go crazy

Well I only bothered to research these old things anyway because there was nothing else for me to do in this existence anyway. And to be honest I don't really enjoy listening to those stupid songs anyway, they have just been distracting me for the past nine years and I think it's time to end that.

So from here on now, I am completely renouncing ALL of my fixations and attachments to this world, including the songs, so I can finally be free of this life.

That's a vibe man. The most important part is being true to yourself. Learn about stupid shit one day and throw that all away the next. Cheers 🫂

thesilliestgoose

thesilliestgoose

Life is pointless torture
Jun 20, 2023

Do what makes you feel the best, or more realistically what makes you hurt the least. If fixating on things that interest you help distract you from the pain and suffering of being alive I think you should continue. But if it makes you feel free to let go of all fixations I encourage that ad well. Maybe it might just be time to find some new things to fixate on. Also can I ask what genre the songs are and who they are by? I love finding new music and would love to give them and any other song you love a listen. If you don't want to share them I definitely understand since you said you were letting go of them

• Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Do what makes you feel the best, or more realistically what makes you hurt the least. If fixating on things that interest you help distract you from the pain and suffering of being alive I think you should continue. But if it makes you feel free to let go of all fixations I encourage that ad well. Maybe it might just be time to find some new things to fixate on. Also can I ask what genre the songs are and who they are by? I love finding new music and would love to give them and any other song you love a listen. If you don't want to share them I definitely understand since you said you were letting go of them
I have no interest in listening to any songs or doing any fixations any longer. It is far too late for me to continue doing that and my time will soon be coming.

I am now completely focused on trying to find N, and I cannot have anything distract me anymore. When I find N, I will drink it within hours of receiving it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll and Forever Sleep