Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Or is that gone forever? The disconnect nowadays is really painful.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Or is that gone forever? The disconnect nowadays is really painful.
Facebook is what really did it. I remember the year FB became a thing in my country, 2009. It might have existed before then, I don't know, but it was 2009 that everybody started going nuts with it.

I noticed a sudden and massive distinct change that year, and things haven't been the same since. Everybody stopped hanging out the way we used to and if you didn't use FB then you would lose contact with everyone. I didn't join FB till like 2012 and even once I joined it didn't help. It killed the oldschool human vibe were we would actually get off our arses and have to visit each other to hang out and everything else is history.

Reactions: Pluto
D

DeepSlumber

Mar 26, 2022
Gone. People are so much more superficial and it used to great courting a gal in person. Now, you need to get a vote on social media. Wtf? Count me out. The internet made it easier for us all to perpetually masturbate, that's about it.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I agree entirely. The only positive thing I can say is that not every single individual, culture and region world has been poisoned by Mr. Zuckerberg. I'm sure there are some places where people still love one another, but I don't know if it's something I'll ever experience.

Reactions: xrosex, Weebster and GentleJerk
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Gone. People are so much more superficial and it used to great courting a gal in person. Now, you need to get a vote on social media. Wtf? Count me out. The internet made it easier for us all to perpetually masturbate, that's about it.
It's infuriating.