• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
I recently made a post about hanging. Thinking again, I don't know if I can manage it without getting suspicious. It takes time and you have to do it during the night. This morning I woke up like it's my day. Do you think that jumping in the daylight is a viable option? Of course not where the station is. I'd walk off some miles first. Do you think people there would see me still? If I abort the attempt I don't want anyone to call ambulances and shit. I already have enough pressure.

• Informative
Reactions: aura. and TheGoodGuy
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
i've been contemplating the train methos for a while, but i don't want to traumatize the train conductor and the passengers. i've seen someone go under a train once and it really wasn't pretty. you'd most likely be seen, just not all in one piece.

Reactions: aura. and finalmente
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If you manage to time it correctly, don't get caught up by/ thrown clear after impact by any of the locomotive frame/mechanism or survival instinct doesn't kick in and make you hesitate or draw back at the last moment I doubt you'll survive the impact of a loco head on.
The challenge is ensuring you do get full smack on impact, I'd guess. You wouldn't want to be dragged along by the loco or following coaches.
There was a case recently here in Britain where a Police Sgt lost, I believe a leg and an arm trying to rescue a person who had intended to do exactly this. The would be suicide was uninjured, the cop died some days later.
I also wouldn't wish to inflict that type of trauma on the innocent loco crew or the workers who would require to go down the track picking up pieces of body afterwards. Those of course, are just my own feelings.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I recently made a post about hanging. Thinking again, I don't know if I can manage it without getting suspicious. It takes time and you have to do it during the night. This morning I woke up like it's my day. Do you think that jumping in the daylight is a viable option? Of course not where the station is. I'd walk off some miles first. Do you think people there would see me still? If I abort the attempt I don't want anyone to call ambulances and shit. I already have enough pressure.
Although I like the thought of train idea since I think i id think suicide Id suicide id suicide if I want

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
If you manage to time it correctly, don't get caught up by/ thrown clear after impact by any of the locomotive frame/mechanism or survival instinct doesn't kick in and make you hesitate or draw back at the last moment I doubt you'll survive the impact of a loco head on.
The challenge is ensuring you do get full smack on impact, I'd guess. You wouldn't want to be dragged along by the loco or following coaches.
There was a case recently here in Britain where a Police Sgt lost, I believe a leg and an arm trying to rescue a person who had intended to do exactly this. The would be suicide was uninjured, the cop died some days later.
I also wouldn't wish to inflict that type of trauma on the innocent loco crew or the workers who would require to go down the track picking up pieces of body afterwards. Those of course, are just my own feelings.
if I could I would choose some other methods. Sadly I don't have access to chemicals, I'm controlled when I go out. There are no very tall buildings since I now live in a rural area. The only thing I can do is say I'm gonna take a train to the big city and jump. The night night method appeals to me but I'm never alone at home. If you have advices I would be glad to hear it. Only thing, something fast because days are excruciating.
Although I like the thought of train idea since I think i id think suicide Id suicide id suicide if I want
lol what 😅
also what do you think I should jump jump, or place myself on the rails?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
if I could I would choose some other methods. Sadly I don't have access to chemicals, I'm controlled when I go out. There are no very tall buildings since I now live in a rural area. The only thing I can do is say I'm gonna take a train to the big city and jump. The night night method appeals to me but I'm never alone at home. If you have advices I would be glad to hear it. Only thing, something fast because days are excruciating.

lol what 😅

Perhaps the "night,night" method would be doable outwith the home, in the countryside, since you live in a rural area ?

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
Perhaps the "night,night" method would be doable outwith the home, in the countryside, since you live in a rural area ?
uhm, it's the same problem with hanging. it's rural and full of trees but a lot of people go walking by there. i should go at night but I can't. the probability they would see me is very high.

• Aww..
Reactions: SVEN