Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
to be saved 4 hours after ingesting SN if I redose after throwing up? I've decided to ctb at my house on Monday and I have a 4-8 hour window to do it before someone comes home. If they come back within 4 hours and smell the throw up, they will find me and call 911. I can't do it at night, it for sure won't work. Does anyone think that they will be able to save me at that point? @GoodPersonEffed, I would appreciate your input here. That post about someone being found 5 hours after taking N and surviving has got me worried.

Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I think that if a person pukes and takes a second glass, then not even god will save him.
There's a thread "What will your last thought be?" I believe that in the case of SN, all thoughts should be about the 2nd glass and nothing else.

Reactions: Captive of Mind and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't recall anyone ever doing the method right (fasting, correct amount of water and SN) surviving by being found after an hour or more. I also don't recall any medical reports that said someone who survived was treated more than a couple of hours after ingesting.

If I personally were in your position and only had a four-hour window for the foreseeable future, I would probably take advantage of it. Are there any concerns they may come back earlier, or leave and quickly return for some unexpected reason? I might stress about that, actually, I know I would. Is this your only reasonable opportunity? And can you not afford a hotel? That would be my first choice of location if I didn't live alone.

I didn't see the thread you were talking about but this is the second time I've heard it mentioned. Would you mind linking it either here or on my wall?

Reactions: Captive of Mind
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I think that if a person pukes and takes a second glass, then not even god will save him.
There's a thread "What will your last thought be?" I believe that in the case of SN, all thoughts should be about the 2nd glass and nothing else.
I'm thinking so too, I know all the information says that death happens way sooner than 2 hours, but it puts me at ease to know that others agree. And that last line you wrote couldn't be more true. I will be so focused on that second glass, like my afterlife depended on it. ;)
I don't recall anyone ever doing the method right (fasting, correct amount of water and SN) surviving by being found after an hour or more. I also don't recall any medical reports that said someone who survived was treated more than a couple of hours after ingesting.

If I personally were in your position and only had a four-hour window for the foreseeable future, I would probably take advantage of it. Are there any concerns they may come back earlier, or leave and quickly return for some unexpected reason? I might stress about that, actually, I know I would. Is this your only reasonable opportunity? And can you not afford a hotel? That would be my first choice of location if I didn't live alone.

I didn't see the thread you were talking about but this is the second time I've heard it mentioned. Would you mind linking it either here or on my wall?
I thought so too, the failed attempts compilation didn't have any accounts of this either.

Them coming back early is a risk and it freaks me out too. I have been stressing out so much thinking of so many variables with different locations and all of the logistics and planning that has to go into it and got fed up and said screw it, I'm not stressing about all of these things anymore, I'm doing it at home. As soon as I settled on that, I felt at peace with it.

With the hotel, I'm mainly worried about someone telling hotel staff that I'm throwing up and making noises and then when they check up on me and I don't answer they might come in the room. I don't know if anyone knows how likely this actually is.

I can't find that thread about someone surviving N, I think it was deleted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Checkmate3