• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
Due to some financial issues, I can't afford SN or a gun. However, I've been accidentally stockpiling Xanax. My psychiatrist prescribes a whole new bottle every visit and I just don't go through as much as she seems to think I do. I have a couple hundred milligrams. I also have antiemetics from other illnesses, and of course plenty of the cheapest alcohol one could buy. Being found is not a concern.

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Have you checked the LD50 information about alprazolam (Xanax)? Just to be sure that the amount you have will be enough. IMO this is the only way to make this method relatively reliable. Because if you don't have that amount you will most likely survive. Just from my own experience.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I've heard it's highly unlikely and difficult to have a fatal overdose this way. You may only end up doing harm.

AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
Have you checked the LD50 information about alprazolam (Xanax)? Just to be sure that the amount you have will be enough. IMO this is the only way to make this method relatively reliable. Because if you don't have that amount you will most likely survive. Just from my own experience.
I have, but it's not clear about what the ld50 is when mixed with alcohol and all the sedating antipsychotics I'm on, only when taken alone

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I have, but it's not clear about what the ld50 is when mixed with alcohol and all the sedating antipsychotics I'm on, only when taken alone
I've failed with 50 mg of Clonazepam and 50 mg of Alprazolam combined with a lot of alcohol. However a former colleague of mine accidentally died from 5-10 diazepam tablets mixed with wine. Therefore, it is very difficult to say whether this will work in your case or not. In theory, this is a potentially lethal method, but with very little chance of success, because benzos are very safe on OD even when mixed with booze.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
You'll be the worse for wear.
Fatally OD-ing on modern psychiatric drugs is quite difficult.
On it's own you'd a few grams, i.e. thousands of tablets. LD-50 ranges from 300mg to 2200mg per kg of bodyweight.
Mixed with alcohol and or opiods it becomes more deadly, but you still need hundredS of tablets.