Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Sometime you see how nature seems to be playing with you and it happens a sequence of phenomena that drives you in a specific direction. Several ocurrences that guides you to a specific point in life.

Have you experienced this?
Tell us more about you experience.

• Love
Reactions: BipolarGuy, Joey, lostangel and 2 others
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
There are dark forces all around us :I:I:I:I

Reactions: Meditation guide and Anthagonos
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
The dark forces are calles humans. Without them i would nit have any reason to ctb lol

Reactions: Tabbyql, Meditation guide and Lorntroubles
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I think there are hidden forces, like the gravitational and electromagnetic forces, the strong nuclear force, genetic forces, the unconscious mind etc.
All of these are hidden from the individual yet control him/her in some way.

But I'm not sure if there are any purposeful forces in the universe, or any mysterious cosmic telos which meaningfully guides people's lives.

Maybe others have experienced a greater hidden purpose seeming to guide them, and I'm not saying their experience is invalid, but I haven't.

Reactions: waterbottleman, Lupgevif, Blue LIPS and 1 other person
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I think there are hidden forces, like the gravitational and electromagnetic forces, the strong nuclear force, genetic forces, the unconscious mind etc.
All of these are hidden from the individual yet control him/her in some way.

But I'm not sure if there are any purposeful forces in the universe, or any mysterious cosmic telos which meaningfully guides people's lives.

Maybe others have experienced a greater hidden purpose seeming to guide them, and I'm not saying their experience is invalid, but I haven't.
Thanks for the comment.
In my case I think I have experienced it more stronger and I think there is "something" that drives you in your life. Call them unusual coincidences or whatever you prefer. In my case I think I have experienced it more stronger.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit, Meditation guide and esse_est_percipi
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Yea dude, its called Destiny :D

Reactions: Anthagonos
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Shit I think there is nothing interesting like hidden forces or demons etc only causality
But I wish there was something it would be more interesting

D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
In my opinion every man has a destiny , so life is gonna drive u to that destiny, then yes that is the same force that drive micro and macro world.

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
In my opinion every man has a destiny , so life is gonna drive u to that destiny, then yes that is the same force that drive micro and macro world.
Why do you think someones have bad destiny?
I don't understand being born to have a bad destiny.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Sometime you see how nature seems to be playing with you and it happens a sequence of phenomena that drives you in a specific direction. Several ocurrences that guides you to a specific point in life.

Have you experienced this?
Tell us more about you experience.
I know EXACTLY what you mean.
In fact I made my own thread about this recently.

I don't think "hidden forces" in the right way to describe it.
Just that things seen to work out in such a way to push you in a given direction.

My depression started out 11 years ago in 2009.
There was no obvious external cause.
But now, 11 years later, it has torn my life apart.
Everything has gone wrong over the last 11 years and it has been one thing after another!

I have financial issues (as well as other issues), so I thought again about taking my life.
I came across sodium pentobarbital, but thought it would be out of my price range.
Then, all if a sudden, I'm told that I have a significant tax refund due to me!

It's funny how some people's lives are so blessed, while in other people's lives the only things that seem to work out us their desire to end it.

• Hugs
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I mean there are concrete societal forces at play that are created specifically to weed people like me out. But sometimes I also feel like I'm under some kind of curse that that it's my destiny to be miserable. Maybe I just listened to my mom too much growing up. She has schizophrenia and was unmedicated for it while I was growing up so I would often listen to her talk about how she's "cursed" and how "God hates her" and I guess I just internalized it. I don't believe in the god that I was brought up with anymore but if such a thing does exist I can see it having a vendetta against me.

• Hugs
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I know EXACTLY what you mean.
In fact I made my own thread about this recently.

I don't think "hidden forces" in the right way to describe it.
Just that things seen to work out in such a way to push you in a given direction.

My depression started out 11 years ago in 2009.
There was no obvious external cause.
But now, 11 years later, it has torn my life apart.
Everything has gone wrong over the last 11 years and it has been one thing after another!

I have financial issues (as well as other issues), so I thought again about taking my life.
I came across sodium pentobarbital, but thought it would be out of my price range.
Then, all if a sudden, I'm told that I have a significant tax refund due to me!

It's funny how some people's lives are so blessed, while in other people's lives the only things that seem to work out us their desire to end it.
I feel bad about this. I hope you your issues go better in near future.

I would suggest one thing: have you thought about looking in astrology to see if you have a bad influence?
You have astrodienst forum which is free and some people can ask for free the uestions. I can help to you.
From a past live?

D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Why do you think someones have bad destiny?
I don't understand being born to have a bad destiny.
This world is about to make a man great trought pain, so every life has a bad destiny, in fact every one looses everything and dies at the end. We are used to think that this world and life is the best, and it is the final target of everything, to keep urself alive at all cost, is the best u can do. It seems natural to me that the masses bases their life in wrong premises, and of course their are wrong in this too, this world is a fucked up one, so the best gift a man can have is death, because this is a job world, and the work to do is suffer, all the suffering is brought to u by ur body needs. Have a nice day Lol

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I mean there are concrete societal forces at play that are created specifically to weed people like me out. But sometimes I also feel like I'm under some kind of curse that that it's my destiny to be miserable. Maybe I just listened to my mom too much growing up. She has schizophrenia and was unmedicated for it while I was growing up so I would often listen to her talk about how she's "cursed" and how "God hates her" and I guess I just internalized it. I don't believe in the god that I was brought up with anymore but if such a thing does exist I can see it having a vendetta against me.
I know what you feel because I grew up also with non conventional mother and she has shapped a lot my life. She has not sschzophrenia but she is conflictive.

Reactions: AllReturnsToNothing
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
From a past live?
Yes, possible.
Of course, I don't know for sure. But sometimes I think that I go through difficult times because I did bad things in past lives.