• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Overheard people talked about how others have high pay job and eventually suffer depression and they went on saying they won't mind suffering from depression if they work a high pay job. They will just go to see a counsellor or therapist after it.

Do most people who don't suffer from depression think that they can deal with depression with money ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and a_strange_day
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I have a six figures salary job and I'm still depressed, lonely and generally a moody bitch. so i could be an outlier to the theory. but then again with my past it also doesn't help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, puppy9, StillWaiting and 2 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Same here, a six figure salary for years and it still didn't end well. Yes money allowed me to buy more superficial pleasures like drugs-sex...even friends... but never anything real since it couldn't change who I really am.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, puppy9 and StillWaiting
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I have a six figures salary job and I'm still depressed, lonely and generally a moody bitch. so i could be an outlier to the theory. but then again with my past it also doesn't help.
Are you a doctor or something?
Wow, lots of money; that I will never see.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and StillWaiting
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I have a very well paid job and my mortgage is paid off!
And I still hate my life. Yes I have better access to medical insurance but I'm still bipolar.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I have a very well paid job and my mortgage is paid off!
And I still hate my life. Yes I have better access to medical insurance but I'm still bipolar.
Medical treatments doesn't help to stop wanting to ctb. It is sad how people who don't suffer from mental illness claim how it is worthwhile to trade mental health for money

Reactions: Rachel74 and Beautifulletdown
toxicfox

toxicfox

Can’t run with foxes AND hunt with the wolves
Sep 30, 2019
Being bipolar sucks, have type 1 myself. But to answer the original question, take a look at Robin Williams and Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. 2 very successful individuals, both made more money in a year than we probably will in a lifetime, had families, had promising futures. Both hanged themselves. There is being depressed over things like money or a breakup, then there is legit diagnosed depression. It ain't the same. If money kept people happy and wanting to live we would still have both of them. I ain't saying you, but I DESPISE IT when people say "oh I'm so depressed I have depression" over something so small, and so random, like a teenage breakup or not being able to purchase that new Halo game. They ain't got the slightest clue. But this next pic I will upload for y'all is what real depression looks like

Attachments

• 824872DE-3A7E-4005-8B88-255524C46142.jpeg
    824872DE-3A7E-4005-8B88-255524C46142.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: little helpers, NotForThisWorld, Rachel74 and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
No one who isn't bipolar doesn't have a clue. I'd trade it all in not to have this fucking disease.

toxicfox

toxicfox

Can’t run with foxes AND hunt with the wolves
Sep 30, 2019
No one who isn't bipolar doesn't have a clue. I'd trade it all in not to have this fucking disease.
It's considered a disability! People ask me what it's like and I just hand them a list of effects it has.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I remember saying to someone who had cancer that I wish it was that as I'd either be cured or die. Her face looked at me with disgust.
I did say I have had cancer and was cured.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Are you a doctor or something?
Wow, lots of money; that I will never see.
I work in medical research. its good money, but does get boring. but the issue is. i can't leave as the salary is just too good. kind of stuck here because of that.

Reactions: puppy9