S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
I think it is. Especially when you feel like you don't want to change the situation by yourself and you just want to end the constant reminder of how useless you are.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, lucifer_yoo, FrownyFace and 5 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
you can find so many reasons to ctb
so yes

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
It's subjective

Reactions: divinemistress36 and bearbrikk
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I think it is. Especially when you feel like you don't want to change the situation by yourself and you just want to end the constant reminder of how useless you are.
Probably yes. But I very much doubt that you are bad at everything. I have never met anyone who is - and I have met a lot of people.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, lucifer_yoo and SMmetalhead36
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Yes, absolutely. It's my main reason for wanting to CTB. When you are bad at everything you can't develop the skills needed to compete in the job market and survive. You can't even change the situation because you have no talent to work with.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, lucifer_yoo and Hotsackage
S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Probably yes. But I very much doubt that you are bad at everything. I have never met anyone who is - and I have met a lot of people.
Well obviously but I bet on my left lung that if someone that knows me very well would've been asked this question would say yes that I am not good at anything in particular.
Yes, absolutely. It's my main reason for wanting to CTB. When you are bad at everything you can't develop the skills needed to compete in the job market and survive. You can't even change the situation because you have no talent to work with.
Yes.
It's subjective
Agreed but I want to see if people can relate with my decision or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
drunk kid catholic

drunk kid catholic

May 10, 2024
It is a valid reason but honestly just find a hobby

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that any reason is valid so yes. Despite what pro lifers say, there are some people who aren't cut out for life. People like to pretend as if we're in some kind of fantasy rainbow magical reality where everybody can achieve what they want if they try hard enough but that isn't really realistic at all. The harsh truth is that, no matter how hard some people try, they can't achieve anything. I'm one of those people but, even if I could achieve things, I'd still be suicidal as life simply isn't worth living for me

Reactions: Skynights
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's a good enough reason, sure, but being bad at everything naturally includes being bad at CTB. True ineptitude will keep even the easiest methods just out of your grasp and fail so with this level of incompetence you'll likely still be alive if you try to CTB. Maybe there's a way around it by trying to live in order to successfully die. 🤔

Reactions: divinemistress36
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I feel incompetent to be honest and I don't think I'm cut out for life especially by being disabled and I don't think I can change my situation unless I get some support for it.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I feel like I'm a bird not good at flying, a lion too dumb for hunting, a bear too cowardly to fight and a mouse too incompetent for hiding. Whatever I do or try to do, it fails. My life would be a lot better if I had some sort of talent, but I'm worthless in this society. That's a big reason why I want to die.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Vicolo cieco
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
im the person who wants to ctb bc i suck at everything lmao😂but unfortunately im also rlly bad at making up my mind and actually implementing what i daydream about so im still alive and fed up with how i suck at everything

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
It is a valid reason but honestly just find a hobby
I don't have one and can't be bothered to find a new one.
It's a good enough reason, sure, but being bad at everything naturally includes being bad at CTB. True ineptitude will keep even the easiest methods just out of your grasp and fail so with this level of incompetence you'll likely still be alive if you try to CTB. Maybe there's a way around it by trying to live in order to successfully die. 🤔
I don't like seeing "being bad at everything" at that way. I mean more like being useless that I can't swim, drive a car, ride on a bicycle, being hired for a talent and innovating.
I think that any reason is valid so yes. Despite what pro lifers say, there are some people who aren't cut out for life. People like to pretend as if we're in some kind of fantasy rainbow magical reality where everybody can achieve what they want if they try hard enough but that isn't really realistic at all. The harsh truth is that, no matter how hard some people try, they can't achieve anything. I'm one of those people but, even if I could achieve things, I'd still be suicidal as life simply isn't worth living for me
I fully agree with what you're saying
@drunk kid catholic that is the point that I am trying to convey by the way.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Hey, we share the same special skill! I'm also bad at everything!

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
And to be honest even if I were to find a new hobby, I bet my right lung that I wouldn't get better at it. I don't know, sometimes when I actually find out that I am good at something, it brings me joy.
I feel like I'm a bird not good at flying, a lion too dumb for hunting, a bear too cowardly to fight and a mouse too incompetent for hiding. Whatever I do or try to do, it fails. My life would be a lot better if I had some sort of talent, but I'm worthless in this society. That's a big reason why I want to die.
Basically one of the list of reasons of why I want to CTB.
im the person who wants to ctb bc i suck at everything lmao😂but unfortunately im also rlly bad at making up my mind and actually implementing what i daydream about so im still alive and fed up with how i suck at everything
Same.
Hey, we share the same special skill! I'm also bad at everything!
I wouldn't call it a skill to be honest.. (Unless you're being sarcastic and I am just being retarded once again)

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't like seeing "being bad at everything" at that way. I mean more like being useless that I can't swim, drive a car, ride on a bicycle, being hired for a talent and innovating.
Swimming isn't really necessary if you're in a landlocked area and never plan to go in any water although I suppose it could make the drowning method "easier" to do. Driving unfortunately probably is very necessary unless you live in a really urban environment where driving is more trouble than it's worth. Bike riding isn't that useful of a skill for an adult. You could always get a scooter to ride if you really need some mode of transportation.

As for being hired, well there are plenty of lower paying jobs that will still find a use for you even if you can't see it. Plenty of retail jobs are quite useless yet still just as soul crushing and back breaking. Although getting hired even by these does take some small skill by itself…

I guess you can take comfort in the fact that even people who do know how to do all these things still find ways to be useless. I know I do.

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Swimming isn't really necessary if you're in a landlocked area and never plan to go in any water although I suppose it could make the drowning method "easier" to do. Driving unfortunately probably is very necessary unless you live in a really urban environment where driving is more trouble than it's worth. Bike riding isn't that useful of a skill for an adult. You could always get a scooter to ride if you really need some mode of transportation.

As for being hired, well there are plenty of lower paying jobs that will still find a use for you even if you can't see it. Plenty of retail jobs are quite useless yet still just as soul crushing and back breaking. Although getting hired even by these does take some small skill by itself…

I guess you can take comfort in the fact that even people who do know how to do all these things still find ways to be useless. I know I do.
I don't know about you but I am not built for this life. What frustrates me the most is people that are around me are so naive and think that I can have a great future. That is not just wishful thinking but it is a strong component of giving someone false hopes and ending up ruining someone's life. I never get why they have so much faith on me even after the horrible things I've done. It's sounds very masochistic to me and I don't care if they're family or not, they are human first and foremost and should take some time to think about the future logically.

To sum it up, my question really is why are you wasting time on me when
1. I can't get a proper psychologist because they either don't meet my needs or I can't get one that is near where I live
2. I am not capable of doing anything that can quite benefit YOU and MYSELF know very well that I am below average on everything and since I procrastinate a lot
3. I hate myself more than anyone else has hated me for as long as I can remember

If ignorance is bliss for you, it's going to strike up on your face ten fold once you fully comprehend the situation that I am in. I'm so dumbfounded by this.
I could have worded the title of the thread in another way but I think it is reasonable to most people who can relate to what I am saying. But it's weird though, I sometimes feel like I am capable of helping others when they are in a certain state but I can't help myself due to my self negligence and to the point of me nothing giving a fuck about my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
I don't think it's a big deal to even consider CTB if you feel you aren't skillful enough., As long as you have things in your life which you enjoy doing, you can live happily.

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
I don't think it's a big deal to even consider CTB if you feel you aren't skillful enough., As long as you have things in your life which you enjoy doing, you can live happily.
I guess that's valid to be honest.