• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else is left to mull over their thoughts by themselves. My friends and acquaintances don't want to hear or talk about it, one even e-mailing "I am not going to deal with your end of life bullshit." I have a therapist but am wary of saying anything to her, lest she feel some kind of action needs to be taken for my own protection. It feels very isolating.

• Hugs
Reactions: pleasethistime, AtomicNewt, OnlyMercy and 2 others
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Unless you know someone IRL that you know you can really trust, like actually trust, and is pro-choice... Then here is your only safe place I'm afraid.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, Ἡγησίας, not_a_robot and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Would never talk to my family and friends about my plans 100% they would try to get me committed or I would get the classic "you're so young, you have so much to live for!" Which would only make me feel worse

Imo the path to suicide is usually a very lonely one

Reactions: littlelady774, fastFWD, OnlyMercy and 2 others
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I've told people about my suicidal thoughts, but I didn't tell anyone about my plans or what methods I would use.

Reactions: Inevitable, AtomicNewt and Faraway1990
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Unless you know someone IRL that you know you can really trust, like actually trust, and is pro-choice... Then here is your only safe place I'm afraid.
No place other than here, it won't help anyways, ctbing is the only way out, neither family nor friends can help with my situation, something unexpected happens and ruins your life forever!

Reactions: Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
The closest to telling someone irl for me will be on my CTB day a couple hours before I do it someone I've known for 14 years tell her I love her and I'm sorry for not being better for her hopefully have one last really nice phone call. But if she doesn't react how I expect well she doesn't know my current address so I'll CTB long before anyone shows up.

M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
If i do end it knowing is stopping me it's too much of a risk to tell anyone. Nobody is to be trusted even if you think they are.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and Not_Quite_Dead_Yet
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
only with people of the forum, no one else can understund

Reactions: fastFWD, Faraway1990 and OnlyMercy
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
yeah I tell my coworkers if I ever don't show up it means I'm dead; they seem to enjoy my humor...

Reactions: Inevitable, Strumgewehr, Faraway1990 and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lol the only people I've told IRL have told me to do it because they hate me. Which was dumb, because now I hold on just to spite those fuckers.

Most of the people who describe themselves as your "friends" are just people who you can never tell how you really feel because they wouldn't understand. It will be that way your whole life, and it is that way for everyone. Friends are just acquaintances who pretend to care about you because they want something from you.

If you want some people you can tell how you really feel, well then, Welcome Home, little buddy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Pretty much no. That's why I am here. To talk and sort out the feelings.