mertvets

mertvets

if only
Nov 6, 2023
or have you entirely quit caring about what day it is? i'm unfortunately employed so i have to, but i was wondering if you still care... is saturday any different to you than, say, wednesday?

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I don't really but I try tokeep track also because I am employed. Funny thing is though, lately have been getting days wrong quite often. Like oftentimes will keeep thinking its another day rather than the one it really is and have to constantly remind myself its this day. This just seems to be getting more and more common lately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All my days are actually pretty much the same since many years. Idc which day of the week it is.

R

Riig

Gott, es tut mir leid.
Nov 15, 2023
or have you entirely quit caring about what day it is? i'm unfortunately employed so i have to, but i was wondering if you still care... is saturday any different to you than, say, wednesday?
Only pretext to remembering is if you actually have anything going on in your life, most NEETs probably give up a month in. Personally too invested in seeing how the World is currently going down hill so i havent gotten to that point yet even if im unemployed living on the last remaining penny i have.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm kinda forced to since I'm at university

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Reactions: mertvets
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Nope. Stopped caring after high school. Every day feels like a Sunday for me!

S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
the only reason i remember is because i'm at university so i have to. other than that though there's basically no reason to because everyday is the same (long, sad, and boring)