eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I don't eat that many meals but I enjoy snacking. I know it is probably not healthy not eating full meals. What do you usually snack on? Personally I love deli meats and cheeses. I just grab a bite or two when I am in the kitchen.

Reactions: ClownMe
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Usually sunflower seeds because they're extremely salty, not too filling, and unlike most other snacks it takes me a little longer to finish a whole bag.

• Love
Reactions: eternalmelancholy, ClownMe and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yup, specially when it's really late at night. The worst time to eat. Everything gets stored in your body at that time of night.

Reactions: eternalmelancholy and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Never been a fan of big meals, haven't had breakfast in years and only really eat dinner because I have to, if I lived alone I would just snack throughout the day and that would do me. I like sweets and chocolates as well as certain fruits. If it's late at night and im still hungry I will whip up a sandwich and have that.

Reactions: eternalmelancholy
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't because I enjoy eating too much. Keeping a high blood sugar level all day is a guaranteed path to obesity. I eat one big meal instead.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Health wise, it depends on what you are snacking on. You can have a good variety of healthy snacks that would be just as good as any meal. We do not have to eat a banquet to survive, we just live in a world with abundance. The downside to snacking, even if it is healthy, is that it may increase tooth decay as you are constantly supplying that bacteria in your mouth stuff to eat and in turn it shits acid on your teeth... Once again, it depends on the snack.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Usually sunflower seeds because they're extremely salty, not too filling, and unlike most other snacks it takes me a little longer to finish a whole bag.

I really like salty and savory snacks. I never really had a sweet tooth.

Never been a fan of big meals, haven't had breakfast in years and only really eat dinner because I have to, if I lived alone I would just snack throughout the day and that would do me. I like sweets and chocolates as well as certain fruits. If it's late at night and im still hungry I will whip up a sandwich and have that.

I live alone and work from home. I just eat whenever I feel like it. I am rarely in the mood for big meals. If I ate full meals on top of all the snacking I know I would get fat. People always tell me I am so skinny for the amount of food I eat but I don't eat that much food. It is just that I am constantly snacking on something so it appears that I eat a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only really have small meals anyway. I do not enjoy eating that much, it is a chore. Most foods I do not like but I quite like fruit.

Reactions: eternalmelancholy and nameeater
nameeater

nameeater

the one with many regrets
Nov 21, 2021
since it's the christmas season, i love snacking on ginger bread men! they're delicious ^^

Reactions: eternalmelancholy and OrcWitch
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't snack really. I'm not overweight but I'm kind of a hedonistic glutton about everything. I just like having all my food in a few big meals throughout the day and otherwise just drinking water and tea. I just feel teased if I eat a snack. I do like having a piece of fruit or glass of milk as a snack sometimes.
since it's the christmas season, i love snacking on ginger bread men! they're delicious ^^
That's very cute. I haven't had ginger bread in a long time.

• Love
Reactions: nameeater
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

Maybe I should build a ginger bread house to pass the time. Then I can eat it once I get bored with it.

• Love
Reactions: nameeater
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
No because im too lazy to get up from my chair usually but if i have stuff around me i inhale food.

Dude TAKIS, i had them recently, they're so good.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Most days, yeah.

I'm fat and fucking love food. Meals, snacks, drinks, gimme.

• Yay!
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Potato chips and pickles directly out of the jar

• Love
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Potato chips and pickles directly out of the jar

Yes! I love salty and tangy snacks. This is my favorite.

TtE6hTR.png

Reactions: Dragon's Heart and WrongPlaceWrongTime
mk01

mk01

Nov 18, 2021
Yup, specially when it's really late at night. The worst time to eat. Everything gets stored in your body at that time of night.
That's not true actually, all depends on balance of intake and expenditure

J

just_lost

Dec 12, 2021
Yes i do. I love ginger bread too.