Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No. I got scared enough as a kid by the Pinky and the Brain and Osmosis Jones anti-smoking episodes.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Fortunately not.

There were funny situations for me at school when sometimes everyone around me smoked except me.
I never liked cigarettes and I never felt the need to smoke.

I understand alcohol, marijuana, heroin, cocaine, mephedrone, fentanyl, solvent...
But cigarettes? This makes absolutely no sense to me.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I stopped smoking about 20 years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, thebelljarrr, moshimoshi and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Smoked for about 20 years, but decided to stop since it took a toll on my vitality. I also can handle finances better, since prices are ridiculously high in Finland.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The only thing I've smoked before is marijuana. Cigarettes don't appeal to me, probably because of all the discussions on cigarettes we had in health class back in elementary and middle school. Smoking anything in general isn't very good for you, doesn't matter what it is, and I would like to be able to get high on weed without smoking but I can't. Edibles don't work on me for some reason and that might actually be hereditary, since my dad talked about having the same problem.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I smoked cigarettes on and off for almost 20 years. I stopped in January when I had some health issues relating to my GI tract. I've kept it up since then and I hope to carry it forward forever. Weed-anything makes me violently ill so I never touch that stuff.

• Hugs
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
yeah but only menthols and crushballs. regular tobacco smoke is sooo bland and unpalatable

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
In theory I quit in 2020.

In practice, yes. A pack here and there when things are extra hard. Such as right now.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I only smoke occasionally. I never really enjoyed it.

M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Yes 😔 hoping to quit soon but it's so hardddd. I have no money left to buy more and ran out today lol, so I hope that will force me to quit
IMG 7867

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3, thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
like once a week, it depends on where im at and the weather. I like the vibe of it

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori and moshimoshi
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
No. I've only ever had one puff/drag on a cigarette. There's too many cons to smoking.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
on and off yeah, like once/twice week-ish.
idk if i even enjoy/like it but for some reason makes me feel less alone.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and Praestat_Mori
Pathetic and Sad

Pathetic and Sad

Just going through life's motions
May 21, 2024
Probably would have picked up the habit if my dad hadn't sold the shop a few years ago. Thank god he retired early otherwise I would probably be turning to smoke and alcohol for comfort rn.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yes, but I'm trying to quit as prices are ridiculously high and it's very bad for your health.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Almost everyone on my family is a smoker, so I've been exposed to the habit my entire life, even though I've never partaken myself. My partner turned out to be a smoker (lied to me about it to get me to date him) so after 7 years of living with him I said, "Fuck it. If he can slowly kill himself then so can I." Hate the smell so I went with vaping. Don't want the chemical addiction so I use no-nic stuff. It's just something I do occasionally when I feel like garbage.

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
2 packs a day of maverick ff.. 😂 I've been told to quit, but why?? 😂tryna get to 3!

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
yea its the only thing stopping me from going insane. i hate how much it costs but other than that i enjoy it. ive always loved the smell ever since i was a kid. a relative recently passed away from lung cancer so i feel some pressure from family to quit but i cant be bothered idc if it kills me eventually im gonna die anyway