kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Because of the mental-healthcare situation in my country, I'm somewhat forced to self-medicate. I personally use kratom to numb myself and get through the day. I've heard about others using marihuana. What are your ways to self-medicate?

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I have self medicated a lot in the past but have some degree of medical supervision now

Prescribed: ketamine, focalin (dexmethylphenidate, a stimulant like Ritalin)
Medical marijuana, I use small dose 1:1 edibles

Recreational: psychedelics, mostly LSD, and other dissociative drugs, mostly before I got the ketamine prescription. But I still have a bunch of 3-HO-PCP that I will take from time to time and want to have extra ketamine.

If I became unable to get a good prescription stimulant I would look to the black market for RCs or diverted pills.

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Trying to be better. šŸ«¶šŸ»
Nov 3, 2018
Because of the mental-healthcare situation in my country, I'm somewhat forced to self-medicate. I personally use kratom to numb myself and get through the day. I've heard about others using marihuana. What are your ways to self-medicate?
i use marijuana to destress after work and leave work at work. i have microdosed Psilocybin since the start of february and it has helped tremendously

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
I used to smoke marijuana all day every day for the last few years. It worked well until it didn't. Probably something related to tolerance or just growing tired of the feeling.

I think the problem with it is you're just numbing the pain of life instead of addressing it.

O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
i self-medicate with weed mostly. also occasionally dxm, it has antidepressant effects as an SSRI and in higher doses its similar to ketamine (not recommending it tho, its a powerful drug and has its risks). ive used kratom before and it has been really helpful, i just havent used it often to avoid addiction. also i know its basic but caffeine, depression takes away my energy but caffeine gives me a boost to get through the day