C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
It means its working right? Like i obviously saved myself but could barely control my movements i was shaking and weak as fuck

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The 4 times I tried partial I didn't see red. I only felt my head was gonna explode. Also, I never found the sweet spot.

As you can see, I suck at partial haha

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
I also didn't see any red but I can relate to shaking uncontrollably when I try partial hanging, but when the time comes next time I'll go out with full suspension, as it will be almost impossible to back out on that method

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
I also didn't see any red but I can relate to shaking uncontrollably when I try partial hanging, but when the time comes next time I'll go out with full suspension, as it will be almost impossible to back out on that method
Yeah im gonna kick the chair this time

Reactions: EmptyManForever
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, it is not uncommon. You can look up the terminology of "red out," "grey out," and "blackout" in fighter pilot context.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and NodusTollens
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
It means its working right? Like i obviously saved myself but could barely control my movements i was shaking and weak as fuck
Use a padding over the rope. Not under the knot but the rope in the front. A sock, a washcloth, a cut up sleve from a shirt, something like that. Not too thick. It will help cut off the blood and cushion the wind pipe and help with the rope cut. Also soap down the knot with a spray bottle. Now test it this way except for the soapy knot. You will find it more comfortable and it will fill in the gaps to cut off the blood and you should black out quicker. Have the knot to the right of your spine there is an artery there as well from what I looked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: divine4u2b, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and notreallynow
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
The few times I THINK I was managing to do it right, I only felt a loss of strength and a certain numbness in my limbs, and my hearing fading. My vision remained normal and I did not shake.