S

Sunlight99

Sep 20, 2018
Im just wondering if there is a new drug or something people could use to overdose. Ketamine spray is now approved for depression, and I don't know much about it, like how different it is from the ketamine ravers take to get high.

I'm wondering if there are new chemicals or products that could lead to suicide.

Reactions: Circles, Ladylethal and jellybelly4
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Reactions: Baskol1, Circles, Death_is_Escape and 18 others
Y

yppah71

Oct 28, 2018
My father started using emojis. I'm pretty sure that is the final sign of the apocalypse.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Oblivion Lover, Ἡγησίας and 7 others
jellybelly4

jellybelly4

Apr 23, 2019
Not really especially if your in the US. No one wants to accept someone's reasoning for having control over their death. If new things come about it will be easy to get at first but become harder once someone realizes what it's for. I'm trying to find a discreet way of getting my supplies to my house so then there's that. People aren't smart enough to know what the new drug/method might be but if you have history of being suicidal discretion will always be a problem

Reactions: Circles and JustDie
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Im just wondering if there is a new drug or something people could use to overdose. Ketamine spray is now approved for depression, and I don't know much about it, like how different it is from the ketamine ravers take to get high.

You're referring to Spravato, the "new" e$ketamine nasal spray. Johnson & Johnson can't patent ketamine, a generic old drug, so they patent an isomer and sell if for several thousand dollars per month. Ketamine nasal spray was already available from compounding pharmacies at a rather modest cost.

Reactions: Circles, Blurst of Times and Mbound
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019

I'm wondering if there are new chemicals or products that could lead to suicide.
I saw a video on liveleaks or bestgore showing a young woman inhaling something while wearing a noose around her neck; whatever she inhaled caused her to loose consciousness ( thus she fell from the platform she was standing on, and dying of self-hanging: the videographer was an acquaintance who was later charged . . . .)

Reactions: Circles and Blurst of Times
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
You're referring to Spravato, the "new" e$ketamine nasal spray. Johnson & Johnson can't patent ketamine, a generic old drug, so they patent an isomer and sell if for several thousand dollars per month. Ketamine nasal spray was already available from compounding pharmacies at a rather modest cost.
I wonder how much psychiatrists will make in kickbacks for prescribing this instead of the generic ketamine spray

Reactions: Circles and Lennox
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019

The ketamine for depression is highly controlled, so it's unlikely to become a method. It's not something you take home; you get dosed and stay at the doctor's office being monitored until they're sure you're good to go. I've heard it's a few hours per treatment.

Reactions: Circles
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
They will probably come out with a new chemical/drug every time one becomes inaccessible. If SN gets banned maybe someone will start selling it on the darknet. There's money to be made, especially if one of the markets agrees to make a section for it.

E

ExitPlan

Jul 23, 2019
I'm very much looking forward to the Debreather

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
humans are always advancing technology for two things. doin' it and killin stuff. these last 100 years have progressed faster than before. who knows what the future holds?