Do you remember any happy moment in your life?

• Yes

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
I have trouble remembering happy moments in my life but I'm sure I had them, does anyone else have the same problem?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LaLaL1234 and k!tten2423
k!tten2423

k!tten2423

An Open Book
Dec 31, 2022
The two happiest moments were when I had both my boys. But even with that memory and still having them in my life I'm still depressed and wanting to CTB.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex, CowsAgainstCapitali, Sister of the Moon and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If there have been any it were crushed by an onrush of shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
when i finally finish every term and go on a trip, it is the happiest part in my all-mess-up life hehehe

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, crimson blue and Kualk
Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
Yea when I had my old life my kid one on the way my girl my home a good job all gone

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and crimson blue
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Happy moments- definitely. Longterm happiness- not so much.

I can perfectly understand people saying the bad outweighs the good in life. Plus- even the happiest memories can become tainted with sadness eg. If the person you shared them with dies.

I find it a bit strange and utterly tragic when some people can't recall even a single happy moment. There again- the pain I suppose can feel all the more acute if you have known better times and just can't get back to them.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago.

• Hugs
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I have trouble remembering happy moments in my life but I'm sure I had them, does anyone else have the same problem?
I was happy for a week in November, but now that's gone forever.

• Hugs
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
I've got loads of happy memories as a child in the 80s, typical 80s childhood playing outside, getting up to mischief, holidays with my grandparents etc. Some of it was tarnished with parental abuse which set me up for a lifetime of anxiety, depression and trauma and has affected how I respond to adulthood. Adulthood has been one massive mess, peppered with some good times but no long lasting happiness. It can't be fixed now, I think. I'm at the half century mark and chronic invisible illnesses prevent me from having a normal life. I feel I don't have much natural life left so just want to enjoy the rest of the time I have, with family and friends, and pass away naturally, hopefully without having to ctb. I pray things never get bad enough to actually go through with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Rainy_days, crimson blue and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, the whole idea of happiness is just a delusion anyway that doesn't reflect the reality of this existence. My thoughts of wanting suicide are simply a natural response to existing in this world and I've never wished to be here in this hellish world anyway, I never could do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and crimson blue
nonutscera

nonutscera

Jan 10, 2023
Such a melancholic question. The last really happy moment I can consistently recall is just sitting at home playing board games with my family as a child. That was so many years ago. It seems so pointless when I'm called upon to form some happy memory and have the realization that my happiness can only be attributed to something a decade or more ago.

• Hugs
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i have individual happy memories but ive never had any long term periods of time where i could say that i was happy

• Hugs
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Yes, even if much of my memories are gone. There was always a lot of underlying melancholy and anxiety too though.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue and Sister of the Moon
L

LaLaL1234

Jan 7, 2023
Me either. I know there was happy moment but I can't remember it. when i'm trying to remember good memories, bad things also come up and disturb memories. maybe all memories became mess already :<

• Hugs
CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
Looking down at my newborn was pure bliss. I had no need for anything else. I had my baby and nothing could touch us. Drugs? No thanks, this is the highest high one could ever be. That forever, please.