LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
Do you feel happy planning your future holidays ?!

Reactions: death137 and foxdie
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
No I have no social life. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I had a holiday booked for me for my birthday next year as a gift, but I won't be around to go. I don't make any future plans, I don't see the point.

Reactions: death137, LifeSucks39 and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I've kinda stopped even thinking about my future let alone holidays anymore. Since I decided to ctb, I just live day to day trying to work up the nerve. When I was younger I really liked holidays. I could've lived on the beach.

Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
I like planning gifts and stuff for my bf and close friends for Christmas. However I'm pretty poor so I don't really get to go all out like I'd like too. I don't really celebrate any other holidays.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137 and LifeSucks39
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Our holiday was rebooked from Easter this year to summer next year but I'm not picturing myself there at all. In fact I hate going on holiday as it makes me so anxious in the run up, depressed when I'm there as I'm away from my safe environment and I feel so much pressure for everyone to have a good time, which of course feels entirely my responsibility.
My ideal Christmas would be another lockdown. But stricter.

• Hugs
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I've done huge amounts of travel mostly alone but has lead to my down fall as after last trips have overdone it and can't find a new job.
I booked a trip to Morocco in early March to go late March cancelled due to coronavirus rearranged for October now have lost all desire to even travel outside my home town alone
I hope it's cancelled again and I'll get a refund

• Hugs