Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
One of these days I'll devote my time to meditation and will not go online anymore. The extreme isolation and disconnectedness from others will push me to Godhood or insanity where the door to suicide will swing right open beckoning me.

Reactions: Willy Wonka, wiltingorchid and Source Energy
unplug

unplug

Vapor Self
Apr 11, 2023
This is actually a thought process of mine, just leave everything behind and I'll either ascend or what you said go into insanity.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I'm trying very hard. But if I were successful, I wouldn't need to ctb anymore. Unfortunately any spiritual work I do at home, all the determination to try my best, gets undone when I have to face reality on a daily basis. The pain just surges within me and I'm back in the pit. Come night I want to try again...rinse and repeat. I kind of accepted it's hopeless at this point and I'm tired. Now with the SN situation and everything...one of these days I'll take the plunge.

• Hugs
Reactions: endofafoxtwo
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Enlightenment is death. Worse, it's realising that you were never born. Hard to talk about CTB at that point.

It's not a superhuman state, but it's what remains when the sense of self hallucinated by the brain is destroyed.

Reactions: StolenLife and Forever Sleep
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
In what sense? Do we have a solid definition for what we consider enlightenment to be or are we speaking purely in the subjective sense?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
In what sense? Do we have a solid definition for what we consider enlightenment to be or are we speaking purely in the subjective sense?
I'll achieve whatever Buddha did. He said it was attainable.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
that state, in itself is halfway on the road to ctb. i only see a progressive path from tht point on

• Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and StolenLife
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I'm already halfway there with wanting to ctb and all, all that's left is for me to go full on monk, which I wouldn't mind honestly. But I assume that if I got enlighted, I wouldn't want to ctb anymore because, by new age beliefs, suffering is actually necessary or some bs.

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
One of these days I'll devote my time to meditation and will not go online anymore. The extreme isolation and disconnectedness from others will push me to Godhood or insanity where the door to suicide will swing right open beckoning me.
I can 100% relate

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
I would if I ever had a few months where I could sleep and eat for free without being disturbed. I am actually quite spiritually talented, but I can't do iy when im in this shit of a situation.