• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I want to do something super radical before I ctb. I won't mention it here though.

Or I run away from my home and keep on running and see where I end up. Bad idea normally bc I'm female, but if I'm going to ctb, might as well do it. Ofc there's a decent chance i'll get trafficked.

Maybe I'll run away to the wilderness. Little me was so desperate to leave society, I want to fulfill her wish by doing this. Hopefully I die of some disease while in the wilderness.

Not radical/big, but I was thinking of making a IED and using that to ctb. I'll go far away from civilisation and then detonate it. IEDs are simple to make, I've made small ones before, and they can hold a crazy amount of power.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and Trakehner
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
left my brother a really long note of advice scheduled for one of his birthdays if that counts! it's like 7k words long

Last edited:
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and dysthymia
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Nope, well my date is based around a concert I hope to go to, but I wouldn't consider it part of my ctb plans.

Reactions: dysthymia
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Food shopping, get all my fave treats and feast.

• Love
Reactions: slowfade, dysthymia, kawaiiphantom and 2 others
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I've thought about doing something dramatic before finally going through with ctb, but haven't totally made up my mind yet.

Reactions: dysthymia
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
not really big, and it'll sound really fucking stupid, but I'd like to animate one last thing before I go. something that finally itches all the ideas and stories inside my dumb little brain. someone that fulfils my dreams. Im trying to pick up on animation once again after over a year of heavy art block,, I hope to leave one last animation before I go and rest. A source of entertainment to randoms who scroll through videos endlessly, and a final middle finger to my family for overworking me and turning my dreams into nightmares.

• Love
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, dysthymia, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
Bartlebee

Bartlebee

Jan 19, 2024
I want to release an album. I have so many songs that I've released but I took them all down. I really hate my art and music but I have that compulsion to create.

Swan song event kinda thing. Something decent to leave to the world so I don't just fade away forever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dysthymia and kawaiiphantom
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Maybe I'll go out on a shopping spree with the little amount of money I already have, and buy one last thing for everyone I knew. It can be like an apology gift to all the people who I know I've wronged and betrayed before I end the burden that I've caused all of them.
I mean, If I'm gonna go out, why not do it on a more positive note anyway?

• Love
Reactions: dysthymia and kawaiiphantom
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
no. life is pointless for me so why bother.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and dysthymia
M

Morpho

-
Feb 3, 2024
I would like to buy and read another series of books before I kill myself

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Honestly, I think I'm just going to be too exhausted to do anything meaningful by the time I'm ready to do it. So probably just going to do something that makes me feel a little bit of comfort in the end. I've been curating my suicide playlist for almost 3 years now, so that I suppose will be the only thing I'll listen to as I drift off.

Also, just as a caution, IED's, particularly homemade ones are pretty unstable. I don't know what you consider as "Radical" but please exercise utmost caution to not drag any unsuspecting person into the mix.

• Love
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
not really big, and it'll sound really fucking stupid, but I'd like to animate one last thing before I go. something that finally itches all the ideas and stories inside my dumb little brain. someone that fulfils my dreams. Im trying to pick up on animation once again after over a year of heavy art block,, I hope to leave one last animation before I go and rest. A source of entertainment to randoms who scroll through videos endlessly, and a final middle finger to my family for overworking me and turning my dreams into nightmares.
I don't think that's stupid at all, I think that's really awesome :] I hope you're able to do that and I hope it turns out how you envisioned it!! 🌸🌸🌸 I've considered doing the same thing as well

• Love
Reactions: turbomightbegone