Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Title.

How's their life? Are they in cloud 9 (no pun intended)?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wonder who of us will lie that they do.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, PeacefulTonic and Pen>Sword
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, almost everyone I know won the genetic lottery by not being born with autism.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: SuicidalRabbit, foreverlikethestars, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Haven't met a single person, but watched many videos about lotto winners. Occasionally, you hear a story about one winning the lotto, losing/spending it all, and then ctb'ing. If I ever won, I wouldn't tell a single soul.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile and Pen>Sword
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
No but I used to daydream about it

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
One of my mom's friends once got $40 by guessing a couple numbers correct lol. I sometimes feel California has a relatively high win rate because I see tons of locations with signs saying people won there though winning the hundreds of millions of dollars is still far less likely than say, tens of thousands of dollars. Even then, that's only like two months rent in some parts of CA…

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Pen>Sword
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Yes. And it destroyed my family since it pooled into an already large sum of money that sparked a long, disgusting legal battle when my father died. Went from the top of the 1% to literally starving for a few months when I was a child.

I ended up with nothing to my name and deep disdain towards certain carrion eaters in my "family", money ruins people and lawyers are the scum of the world. At least they ended up the same or worse than me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Mixo and 3 others
M

Myono93

May 2, 2021
When I was a kid my mom would pool money with people at her job and they won 250,000. There were a lot of them though so each got about 4,000 after taxes. Still pretty sweet. That was probably 20 years ago. Since then they continue to pool money and have probably spent all the money they won if not more though.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Yes. And it destroyed my family since it pooled into an already large sum of money that sparked a long, disgusting legal battle when my father died. Went from the top of the 1% to literally starving for a few months when I was a child.

I ended up with nothing to my name and deep disdain towards certain carrion eaters in my "family", money ruins people and lawyers are the scum of the world. At least they ended up the same or worse than me.
Yikes. This is one hell of a monkey's paw scenario. It would've been best if no one had won at all.

Reactions: Mixo and Fragile