FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as only nothingness is perfection, I could never get why anyone would desire something so harmful and pointless as existence, the reality is that existence was a horrific mistake and to me under no circumstances could such a thing ever be worth enduring.

Those who worship existence to the point that they get horrifed at other people preferring the peace that only death can bring come across as the most delusional people to me, as existence really is something unacceptable.
There is no value to being trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence that is just destined to decay and die anyway, existence was just unnecessary in the first place, I despise how existence tragically disturbed the peace of non-existence, causing endless amounts of suffering as a result.

Wanting to prolong existence at all costs comes across as the most irrational thing to me as it means risking experiencing way worse suffering at any moment in this objectively dreadful existence where chance so cruelly determines everything.

There is no peace in existing and I wish I was never burdened with the ability to exist at all, to wish for nothingness is all that feels rational to me, the thought of being unable to suffer for all eternity comforts me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom, Sannti, Ashe and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have an issue with this.

I don't agree with your statement which accuses those who worship life to be delusional. Life actually has its pros, if you were fortunate during your life so I don't see any problem with them worshiping life, they enjoy it and you shouldn't have anything against them for being like that. And, I understand to an extent why you feel this way about people due to your unbearable suffering you must endure on a daily basis but that doesn't mean that everyone feels the same about life.

But, I do agree with you about how nonexistence is the only thing that appeals to me, life could never be desirable in my situation and I would never wish my life on someone else. Its cruel how we are denied the right to die peacefully and must either suffer the outcome of this or resort to risky methods which are not peaceful in the slightest while people know how much we hate living.

• Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56 and garrypallister99
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
yes when theres something, theres gonna be a negative/opposite of that something. when theres nothing then theres nothing and its perfect. idk if what im saying even makes sense, but thats what i feel.

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Have you played The Evil Within 2? It's about an artificial idyllic plane of existence, a simulation being infested by the selfish interests of a sadist.

I can't imagine any form of conscious life that's not exposed to such dangers. Even if an ethereal heaven is attained, I don't see how the risk of collapse can be permanently prevented. A hypothetically eternal stability of pleasure, happiness or harmony is not in accordance with an infinite timeline entailing all possibilities. Therefore I believe that only the state of eternal oblivion can bring absolute safety and peace, the best possible scenario in my opinion.
yes when theres something, theres gonna be a negative/opposite of that something. when theres nothing then theres nothing and its perfect. idk if what im saying even makes sense, but thats what i feel.
It does make perfect sense. Any achievements inherently carry a risk of loss.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56 and アホペンギン
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
I would much more prefer to be apart of the ever stretching void becoming an insignificant portion of non-existence then continuing my daily struggles on this hell world where every day my morals get doubted, my sense of self is stomped into the ground and every day being a new form of torture to just be awake. I would not wish what me and many of us have to suffer through onto anyone else, it would be much more ideal if I taken out of equation all together.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56 and アホペンギン
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I think non-existence would be my ideal too, especially since I don't really believe in anything else, but the idea still scares me a bit just because I can't really wrap my mind around it and it's so unknown. Some childish part of me hopes there's at least some comfort in the end.

Like the feeling of half-waking up before the sun is even up and knowing you have nothing to do, and you can go back to sleep. Or settling in for a long, long, long bus ride, listening to quiet music while it rains outside the window. That kind of quiet contentedness of not needing to do or say or feel anything. It doesn't make much sense and it's not realistic, but if I had the choice, that's what I would want.

• Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would like to be in the 80th dimension for the rest of my life instead of being in the realm of the living. At least there, I can be as nonexistent as I want to be in the comfort of softness.