struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I often have nightmares about suicide and/or survival. Just woke up from one.

When I go to sleep, there is 70% chance my dream will be about war or some kind of apocalypse, and I will either try to survive and save someone, in which case I usually die in this dreams, or I kill myself out of desperation.

Every time I wake up tired as fuck because of these nightmares. I bet you guys often have nightmares, too. What are those about? Does anyone have a way to get rid of them?

• Hugs
Reactions: AvaCutey, Praestat_Mori, render and 1 other person
AvaCutey

AvaCutey

Pragmatist
Oct 9, 2024
Every night. Last night I was in the city, Large parts were a ghost town I was wondering about, I took the elevator down to the subway, and it crushed me alive like that Apple iPad advert.

I don't know any way to get rid of them unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and struggles_inc
render

render

Sep 3, 2024
oh god yes i do, yours don't sound too dissimilar to mine. mine are largely about social rejection and execution and apocalypse and sometimes about people i no longer want to talk to. ive had one pleasant dream recently but the rest have been nightmares, and i dream much more often than i used to so its very unsettling to me

this is probably not good advice but i am also very forgetful, and i often end up forgetting them after i wake up. but god some of them are bad enough to stick around for much much longer

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
Ohhh yes, ghost towns, had a couple of those dreams myself. They suck.
Every night. Last night I was in the city, Large parts were a ghost town I was wondering about, I took the elevator down to the subway, and it crushed me alive like that Apple iPad advert.

I don't know any way to get rid of them unfortunately
oh god yes i do, yours don't sound too dissimilar to mine. mine are largely about social rejection and execution and apocalypse and sometimes about people i no longer want to talk to. ive had one pleasant dream recently but the rest have been nightmares, and i dream much more often than i used to so its very unsettling to me

this is probably not good advice but i am also very forgetful, and i often end up forgetting them after i wake up. but god some of them are bad enough to stick around for much much longer
Some of these dreams are so stressful that they feel kinda traumatic? Like you've just been through a very real and very difficult situation.

Reactions: AvaCutey