BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
like say getting a boyfriend/girlfriend that ever loves you and blah,blah,blah and stuff.
A friend thats always their for you ,hangs out, helps you at desperate times,somewhat
Or just owning a pet.
Maybe you got back stabbed by someone u thought u trust.
is this lack of someone the reason you feel like the way you do.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I just want to function like an adult in the outside world and make as much money as I can in order to live independently. Also maybe gain some confidence in my ability to get shit done on my own.

A pet is mos def on my list to get when things get better.
A friend (debatable) considering I'm scared of so and so interfering with my plans to ctb when the time comes. Not to mention I wouldn't want to leave someone depressed af when i'm gone. If I do get a friend she/he can't be a pro lifer.
A bf/romantic partner(lmao hell no). Maybe a casual hook up if I get horny which doesn't happen that often tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I do want a gf but mostly for the sex and intimacy and not to be lonely.

I don't believe in "completing" someome.
That seems like Disney fairytale nonsense to me.

Reactions: motel rooms, Scribble Fan and BeyondGoodNEvil
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I don't think anyone could ever make me feel complete, not after all this trauma.

Not gonna lie though, a friend or two would definitely help with the soul crushing loneliness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Celerity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think so for me, I find people exhausting and I am very introverted. It wouldn't help any of my problems, having someone there anyway. If I was surrounded with many animals though, maybe I would feel a bit better. I already do have a cat that helps. I just really like animals in general.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I used to think I did. I used to believe that I could not function adequately on my own (and this was a learned belief through my momster - I was raised pretty much in the dark ages). I have to laugh, she once said to me, "But how are you going to catch a husband." O.O

That one still makes me SMH and that was decades ago - catch a husband, as though I should get my butterfly net out or an animal trap... for god's sake she really was a piece of work.

In any case, today? Absolutely not.

I learned the hard way that I need to be able to rely on myself first, including making my health and well being a priority, and then (if I wanted to) find companionship. Although I have learned this too late. I also have to add the caveat that I may be too cynical after what I have been through with my ex. Because of him, I doubt I will ever trust again - it is moot anyway, it is very unlikely I will be around much longer.

I have told friends who are looking for relationships - don't look to fall in love. It is nothing more than a chemical high in the brain that fades pretty quickly. Rather, if you really want companionship, fall in like and make sure to look for someone who is compatibile, in the sense that they have similar hobbies, beliefs, and life-style choices. That will help to mainain a relationship through the dark times, and there will be dark times - that is life.

But most of all, if you know you can rely on yourself, then should difficult or bad things happen when in a relationship, you know you can fall back on your own abilities to get through it and kick the other person to the curb if need be.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, BeyondGoodNEvil, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I just wish my father cared about me... I just want him to ask me how I am doing...:(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil, Celerity and motel rooms
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well it's more like I need someone there to make me want to complete myself because otherwise I have no incentive to do so. I owe nothing to myself except to kill him for all the horrible things he's done to me.

I'm not fully sure why, perhaps my biological instincts will override my edginess and once I copulate once it will be back to normal for me. If that's the case I'm even more terrified of what a monster I could become therefore nobody should even want me to be completed.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm complete. Finished. Done. Concluded. Ended.

• Aww..
Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil, Ame and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I don't think anyone can "complete" another person really, but I understand what you're getting at. I wish there were such a person for me, but I'm pretty sure there's not. Doesn't stop me from desiring it though.

• Love
Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil, Dr Iron Arc and Huntfish34