T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
So simple but it's as if this is the cruel sinister joke.
For those of us that believe our thoughts influence reality or reversed, how do I explain... So say my biggest fear is my hat blowing off in public. I keep thinking about that, focusing on it, knowing I'm making it more likely to happen. But can't help thinking about it. And recognising that fact, actually makes me think about it more!!! Knowing it's going to bring negativity and pain!!!

Life really is like a poorly written, sadistic trashy video game.
Nano technology is in my brain my blood I cannot distinguish what's me and what's other and just fuck you all to suffer overlord scum.....

That rant is another example, I know they love when you acknowledge them as overlords, but you cannot help but. Ey defeat because the pain is so bad and it's too confusing for our existence

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and markimobzzdeasui
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
There is some truth to influencing reality with our thoughts but i dont believe it can be forced nor it is always necessarily a good outcome to get what we think we want through manifestation. It is a form of manipulation. It has to come naturally I believe most of the time and it only works in certain limited ways. It has to do with the power of the unconscious mind but its too complicated to get into deeply. That goes to say the laws of attraction or the secret is a bad dogma in my opinion that had very harmful influences in our modern times and nurtured close mindedness and less empathy. It has the worst types of zeal akin to hardline religions. it also contributed to more narcissism, self-centeredism and victim blaming. People nowadays believe in some magical pseudo-optimism force that will make everything ok for you as long as you dont let your traumas, disabilities or pretty much any undesirable states define you. If you fail then iyou can only blame yourself for your own suffering because you must have not done enough visualization or affirmations. This is modern people religion. That and the almighty dollar

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: demuic and TooConscious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
That goes to say the laws of attraction or the secret is a bad dogma in my opinion that had very harmful influences in our modern times and close mindedness.
GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Reactions: Snake of Eden
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
There is some truth to influencing reality with our thoughts but i dont believe it can be forced nor it is always necessarily a good outcome to get what we think we want through manifestation. It is a form of manipulation. It has to come naturally I believe most of the time and it only works in certain limited ways. It has to do with the power of the unconscious mind but its too complicated to get into deeply. That goes to say the laws of attraction or the secret is a bad dogma in my opinion that had very harmful influences in our modern times and nurtured close mindedness and less empathy. It has the worst types of zeal akin to hardline religions. it also contributed to more narcissism, self-centeredism and victim blaming. People nowadays believe in some magical pseudo-optimism force that will make everything ok for you as long as you dont let your traumas, disabilities or pretty much any undesirable states define you. If you fail then iyou can only blame yourself for your own suffering because you must have not done enough visualization or affirmations. This is modern people religion. That and the almighty dollar
Thanks for the reply. Eloquently put.
Ive seen several documentaries and you often hear people try to address that if, say law of attraction is real, then why are babies born with debilitating disease or illness destined for a life of pure suffering even by the average scumbag cowardly narcisstic peons standards.

They either jump the question competently or say that the baby had bad karma, which they try to subtly put.
Most the people talking on the subject aren't truly grasping what it even means but their ego just loves the idea of being 'god'.

I forget the term as my brains so frazzled my grammar is know child like, but to do my best, they are encouraging seeing the people they aren't interested in as 'bots' 'not real' 'background figures' so as to encourage behaviour where they don't care of the consequences their actions have fr these people that aren't real. Yet their twin flame Is just as real as them. Thats where I become nihilistic and angry af existence why would anything possibly allow such a petty game to be. And it takes years and years to realize we don't need to suffer at its hand.

Last edited:
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Eloquently put.
Ive seen several documentaries and you often hear people try to address that if, say law of attraction is real, then why are babies born with debilitating disease or illness destined for a life of pure suffering even by the average scumbag cowardly narcisstic peons standards.

They either jump the question competently or say that the baby had bad karma, which they try to subtly put.
Most the people talking on the subject aren't truly grasping what it even means but their ego just loves the idea of being 'god'.

I forget the term as my brains so frazzled my grammar is know child like, but to do my best, they are encouraging seeing the people they aren't interested in as 'bots' 'not real' 'background figures' so as to encourage behaviour where they don't care of the consequences their actions have fr these people that aren't real. Yet their twin flame Is just as real as them. Thats where I become nihilistic and angry af existence why would anything possibly allow such a petty game to be. And it takes years and years to realize we don't need to suffer at its hand.
I will explain to you how the laws of attraction work. Just need sometime to put down my thoughts in readable form and i will post it

Reactions: TooConscious
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
This is only my own experience as to how laws of attractions of manifesting works. I am not citing any resources and I havent read books about it so it is all subjective from my own experience.

Little bit of intro here. The human mind if composed of two minds. The conscious mind and the unconscious mind. While they both exist in the brain yet the unconscious mind isnt entirely just the brain and let me explain further. The conscious mind is what we use to interface with our world, it is controllable and cerebral as we use it as a computer to process information, store it and solve problems, it is controllable, It is finite, it is organized, it is well known relatively. The unconscious mind is more of our accumulation of repressed past experiences and their psychological effects but it is not only that. It is the source of thoughts arousal and this is important aspect that relates to laws of attractions and manifesting. The unconscious mind is uncontrollable to the most extent, it is infinite (this is my own conjecture), it is chaotic and it is above all mystical.

When we align ourselves with a certain desire in our minds that is accessible through our environment to us meaning that it is not impossible to achieve that desire in our material capacity which are controlled and limited by factors some of which are inside our control like our education, health, fitness, mindset (all three to some degree), where we live, where we work. Some factors of our enviroment are out of our control like who we work with, who we live next, mental & physical, economy, work place mobility, health, genetics etc. Again When we align ourselves with certain not impossible to achieve desires and think of them through visualization and then we put them in the back of our minds and forget about them but still work towards them in tangible way, our unconscious brain starts to give us thoughts arousals customized in order to achieve that desire. Meaning the unconscious mind starts to orient the conscious mind to align it with achieving that goal we want and need so badly. It is a type of an exercise. The effect of that is very subtle and unmeasurable and that where the mystical aspect of laws of attractions come to work. For exmaple if you like a certain promotion at work but you are not aware exactly how to get there and then it is constantly on your mind but you are also working towards it without any idea how to achieve it. You unconscious brain will start picking up nuances in your environment to make that happen. It will starts giving you thoughts arousals like which aspect of work to focus on, what types of projects to pick, who to talk to and be involved with, how to impress that type of person of authority to get you noticed for the next round of promotion, etc… of course you are not aware of that happening at all. You just get some sort of a hunch of what to do and slowly with these types of nuances being aligned with your desire in the back of your mind you start acting and behaving unconsciously in away that gives you that promotion. That may sound lame explanation of how to work because anyone could say it is just normal that the person will do whatever he or she could to achieve that desire and i would say it is not how this is work because there is a supernatural aspect to the whole process. The reason that laws of attraction work is not to contrive effort and be too aggresive in approach as to use the conscious mind to form strategies and tactics into how to get your goal which is fine way of working towards achieving your desire and may as well work but that is totally different than manifesting. There is an advantage as to why laws of attractions are more natural way of things playing out in your favour. You see when you depend on your unconscious mind to navigate you through achieving your goal it is like a super computer which has more capacity of analyzing enviroment around you and more effeciently giving you answers to what to do than lets say sitting down and thinking hard with yourself to do that process consciously. Unconscious effort is much more efficient way of achieving desires than conscious effort and it always play in the background regardless if you choose to or not. the peripheral vision is a good example of how the unconscious mind picks nuances in your environment and analyze them and gives you thought arousal to serve your goal without you realizing it. The unconscious mind is always working somehow while you dont realize it, but it is a double edge sword so it can also works against you. which means if you dont believe somehow you dont deserve to achieve that desire because of some reasons then the unconscious mind will start giving you subtle thought arousals that prevents you from achieving that desire. It will influence you to make the wrong choices and say the wrong things and focus on not the so helpful aspects of your enviroment to prevent you from achieving that desire. Of course that can be combatted with conscious manipulation and effort if you have the resources to study and analyze your enviroment and come up with conscious solutions to achieve what you want but it is very contrived and unnatural to do so and thats opposite of the laws if attractions.

There are more deeper aspects to how this system works but i wont dig into this much more as I hope what this gives you some idea how this works and i can answer any questions you have

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It completely makes sense to my dilemma.
So I have been th inking about the unconscious mind alot lately, so has my brain I picked up on your posts whilst my eyes scan over threads and calculated:
Maybe this person will give an informative answer to make me feel completely heard. Or is it the mystical aspect where because Its a connection to garner the attention you've given that I don't directly hear anything like you've written since my ability to understand it, but when I start thinking about it.... You reply nearly straight away.
Neither mystical or the brain as a giant mash of computer algorithms would surprise me. Perhaps it's both. I will go over your thoughts again later and give them some time to sit as there's definitely alot of information here you've worded really well and I appreciate your effort.

You've hit the nail on the head. That's the dilemma I'm in constantly wondering if I really feel I deserved any different.... Like I do have stuff to be grateful for.... But should we really be grateful for shelter and food that could be gone on any given day.... But there's a whole new topic entirely. My flawed upbringing means I feel I deserved nothing, ah it's to much to chew on in one sitting.
Really thanks alot how you addressed in depth the scenario, in a way that I can comprehend, and conveyed it better than I could possibly hope to.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden