Status
Not open for further replies.
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my husbands been saying "i wish youd be more open with me so i could help you" and then today he says "im not use to having an SO so open so i need to get use to it".

if its coming to that much of a shock to you....its just.....you asked me to!? idk, those 2 sentence just dont go together to me. example: "can you cook for me?" "oh im not use to people cooking for me" WHAT!?

Reactions: my heart hurts
my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
I've gotten this response from people who suddenly realize they can't really bear the weight of my problems along with their own. I'm not sure if that's what he's dealing with or meant , but many people don't realize just how heavy the weight of someone else's issues can be even vicariously.

Reactions: whitefeather
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I've gotten this response from people who suddenly realize they can't really bear the weight of my problems along with their own. I'm not sure if that's what he's dealing with or meant , but many people don't realize just how heavy the weight of someone else's issues can be even vicariously.
Possibly. Its like looking at a small rock and saying "i can lift that" just to find out its a chunk of lead and heavier then you thought lol
Update: so after reading what you said i decided it was probably nothing and to ask him. While youre answer was half right its apparently also the way i handle it cuz im not constantly open so thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.