letied

letied

I tried.
Apr 8, 2021
Ah life, look at me, I gave up so long ago.

Now I can't even enjoy the taste of food. Music keeps hugging me at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: unperson, Deadlyroses, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Definitely. The date of my death will be the best day of my life.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, letied and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, same. It's also the fact that we can choose when we die, and we will all die eventually anyway. We won't have to suffer forever.

Reactions: unperson, letied and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Yeah, same. It's also the fact that we can choose when we die, and we will all die eventually anyway. We won't have to suffer forever.
Exactly, once you realize that we're all going to die anyways, everything becomes even more meaningless. Literally, nothing means anything. I choose death on my terms and my time and hopefully that's soon. We all deserve peace.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, letied and FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, knowing I'll get there sooner or later gives me peace! (I hope it's fast, though)

• Love
Reactions: unperson
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
That's funny. The other day in a store ,you know how they play muzak, I heard some country song with the hook,"this is the best day of my life."
I of course thought grimly,my best days are way behind me,I will never say that line. Now you imply that ctb will he the BDOML!
If I ever do it,I wonder,will it be the best day? Or just another shit day,but the last shit day!
PS:Does anyone know the song I heard?

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
Me too. I cleaned my whole room manically and enthusiastically when my SN came in the mail...that's how excited I was about it. I can't help but smile to myself whenever I think of my little CTB kit. I finally have my way out, and I'm so glad. Don't have a date set, but I have everything I need. It makes me feel calm and at peace.

Now I can't even enjoy the taste of food. Music keeps hugging me at least.
I feel this. Music, drinks, and smoking/vaping are the last remaining things in life that "hug" me.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly same though I'm scared that future game and movie announcements will ruin that.