• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
With the idea that all I've have to do now, is trying to enjoy whatever amount of time I've got left before CTB makes things calmer and better. That's like a mind trick.

Living life without a purpose or mission is harder, so I have a little purpose / mission of doing/building a small but growing group/community of people interested in doing something together....

I wish I could learn to make money, that trick alone could give me little more time in life .... I'm looking into possibilities

I could enjoy sex but haven't found a partner , some nice sex before CTBing ain't that bad for me... Just little crazy while knowing I might ctb later on... Not paid sex, no way no, I don't enjoy that actually.

A mindtrick for getting over the fact that I lost a LOT almost all my money worth maybe 2 houses, definitely 1 house, and currently paying rent would be awesome... I currently say to myself "fuck it, try to enjoy what ever amount of time you've got left"

When all my feelings , thoughts get suicidal I fantasize doing some bad things like hurting someone who is kind of responsible or whom I blame for my condition, but that doesn't actually helps....
Avoiding responsibility sucks but I admit they do are to be blamed haha....

Reading positive self-help books was hoping only to realize is was just hopeful... Need action doing things and results to feel little better, kind of a daily surviving challenge, otherwise I wouldn't getup from bed making everything worse ...

Which methods/mindtrick you use to stay alive? To try to live?

Reactions: Orin
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Solitude and weed and comedy and being gluttonously in love with myself.
Well, nobody else was ever going to, so I took care of it myself...

Reactions: RM5998 and TheDevilsAngel
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I suck at meditating; i wish it was otherwise. But when anhedonia strikes, i find that meditating is surprisingly helpful. Not sure how to explain it, but i think it sort of resets my brain or calms it down... calms it down from its feverish search for something new to do when there's none to be found.

When depression strikes, i fast for 16-24 hours. I guess it's because the repeated thoughts of "life sucks" gets replaced by "need food" lol.

Exercise seems to help as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, dandan, Aardwolf and 1 other person
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
With the idea that all I've have to do now, is trying to enjoy whatever amount of time I've got left before CTB makes things calmer and better. That's like a mind trick.

Living life without a purpose or mission is harder, so I have a little purpose / mission of doing/building a small but growing group/community of people interested in doing something together....

I wish I could learn to make money, that trick alone could give me little more time in life .... I'm looking into possibilities

I could enjoy sex but haven't found a partner , some nice sex before CTBing ain't that bad for me... Just little crazy while knowing I might ctb later on... Not paid sex, no way no, I don't enjoy that actually.

A mindtrick for getting over the fact that I lost a LOT almost all my money worth maybe 2 houses, definitely 1 house, and currently paying rent would be awesome... I currently say to myself "fuck it, try to enjoy what ever amount of time you've got left"

When all my feelings , thoughts get suicidal I fantasize doing some bad things like hurting someone who is kind of responsible or whom I blame for my condition, but that doesn't actually helps....
Avoiding responsibility sucks but I admit they do are to be blamed haha....

Reading positive self-help books was hoping only to realize is was just hopeful... Need action doing things and results to feel little better, kind of a daily surviving challenge, otherwise I wouldn't getup from bed making everything worse ...

Which methods/mindtrick you use to stay alive? To try to live?
"Your Life on Purpose" and "The Happiness Trap" are self help books for what you need, and they are far from positive. They have the Buddhist influences that life is suffering, and you can't force yourself into being happy (not should that be the goal), or into reducing negative feelings. They're about how to work around all that to find purpose and meaning. Very existential, it's the new trend in therapy nowadays. The whole "change your thoughts to change your feelings" CBT crap is fading out of popularity

• Love
Reactions: dandan
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It really depends on your personality.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
"Your Life on Purpose" and "The Happiness Trap" are self help books for what you need, and they are far from positive. They have the Buddhist influences that life is suffering, and you can't force yourself into being happy (not should that be the goal), or into reducing negative feelings. They're about how to work around all that to find purpose and meaning. Very existential, it's the new trend in therapy nowadays. The whole "change your thoughts to change your feelings" CBT crap is fading out of popularity
Gotta read them, makes so much sense, happines is not a goal.... Thanks!!

Reactions: not_a_robot
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Neurolinguistics or self hypnosis does work but it's tough to start if u are in a very negative mindset already. But if u work it and do the repetition daily it can change the quality of your unconscious thoughts that sabotage u. Basically all it is, is training yourself to think different thoughts that help u eventually make changes to your life. It's a bitch to get started though and its tough to believe it will work. Your shitty inner critic wants to reject any positive self talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Neurolinguistics or self hypnosis does work but it's tough to start if u are in a very negative mindset already. But if u work it and do the repetition daily it can change the quality of your unconscious thoughts that sabotage u. Basically all it is, is training yourself to think different thoughts that help u eventually make changes to your life. It's a bitch to get started though and its tough to believe it will work. Your shitty inner critic wants to reject any positive self talk.
I do like. NLP

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Final Escape
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I do like. NLP
Lol I have only experienced it as the *absolute creepiest* and most transparently childish "seduction technique", always accompanied by the most mindless, vapid, unblinking serial-killer stare.
Guys practice this with prostitutes constantly and they actually think the fact that we play along because they're paying us means it works:haha:

Reactions: dandan